Prove myself pt 1

<Lucy>

You think I was done after pulling out Crystal like that? Well your right. That game was so long, boring and energy stealing that I did the only thing I could.

I quickly made my way back to our team booth before taking a nap in Sting~bee's lap.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<Sting>

I don't know what got into Delia. After she put on that amazing performance she came back and just took a nap on my lap.

I could feel my face flush a bright red when she just did that out of the blue. Not that I didn't enjoy it ;). I just pet her soft yellow hair before continuing to watch the games.

"Today's final game Crown!" Kapo yelled into the mic. My hand instinctively moving to my ear to block the sound.

"Crown is a new game that we decided to test this year. We decided to make it a surprise game which means we won't be announcing what the game is until the competitors are picked." Kapo cheered.

"Each team please choose your competitors!" Yukino yelled.

"Can I go?" Bella asked eyes sparkling. I don't think we could have stoped her even if we tried.

"Knock yourself out sis." I said giving her a thumbs up with a small smile.

"Let's get the W" Bella said before taking a few steps backward and backflipping down to the arena.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<Bella>

'Finally my time to shine.' I smirked.

"And the competitors are chosen. Due to injuries Quattro Puppy won't be playing as well as Blue Pegasus. Making this an all girl fight." Rin grinned.

"So our competitors are Lilith Grace, Wendy Marvel, Mira Stautres, Bella Elfisque, Libra Rantere,  and Mist White!"

This is the first game that Mist girl is in. I wonder what her magic is.

"Now it's the moment you all have been waiting for! Its time for Crown!" Rin announces.

I look up at our booth and spot Rouge~kun staring at me with a smile. I quickly redirect my head to the fans to stop my self from blushing. Almost let it slip.

'Just smile and wave Bella it's not that hard.'

"Crown is a game where each competitor fights one opponent if they win the battle then they move on to the next round. The rounds will continue till only 2 is left. If there is a tie in a round then both competitors get a half point. The final two will fight and the winner will claim victory and be awarded this golden grown." Rin said holding up the crown.

It's so pretty! It definitely will look nice with my hair.

"Now, lets get started!"
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
N/A pov

A few seconds later the whole arena was covered in a blinding light. The light dissipated and large fighting rings were left in its place.

Bella vs Libra
Lilith vs Mira
Wendy vs Mist

"Match begins in 10"
"9"
"8"
"7"
"6"
"5"
"4"
"3"
"2"
"1"

"Start!"