Welcome One and All! With a side of Copyright to boot!

Oh My God!!!!! Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my story!! This book is completely finished and typed up as well, so I'm gonna post the chapters in multiples each time where you won't have to wait long to see what's next.
  This is my first completed book and I couldn't be more excited about it. Marie's journey was as much as my own as well. I hope I did it justice!
  Now a little warning for me to save my pride just a little if I can. I didn't go to high school and English wasn't my best subject anyway so I'm sure there are mistakes. Even though I've went over my draft multiple times if you see something I missed just let me know and I'll fix it.
  So without further ado I present to you Marie Long and The Year That Changed My Life.

***************************************

The life Marie found herself stuck in for the last 10 years was the last thing she'd ever imagined. Meeting Dewayne shortly after moving to FreeState Alabama they went on their first date the day after her 18th birthday.
The feelings Marie developed rather quickly was just infatuation, not the love and sense of family she's been searching for since she was a kid. If only she knew the difference between the two then she would have avoid his type of Hell.
Three months after they started dating Marie found out she was pregnant with their first child. By the time there second came along her soul was beaten just as bad as her entire body.
Dewayne changed after Bree was born not showing Marie his full evilness until they were married. She took every punch, kick, and filthy words with the one goal of him never doing any of this to her kids.
Till that faithful day he crossed the line and Marie finally ran. With the open road flying beneath her car Marie had no idea where they could go. Going on blind faith and something more she headed North putting Alabama and Dewayne Long as far as she could behind them.
Marie was a shell of the free spirt she once was. With her 30th birthday just a few months away she set that as the end date. It should give her plenty of time to figure out who she was beyond a loving mother to her two kids.
The universe steps in to throw not one but two curve balls in her life. One better than any dream she'd had, the other her nightmare come to life rocking her worse now that it was real.
Can Marie hold it together while holding on to the hard as nails attitude and loving heart? Or will it all come down around her finally taking everything from her leaving her broken beyond repair?

***************************************

Text Copyright ©Callie Sumner ™ 2018

The Year That Changed My Life
By Callie Sumner™ 2018

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published as a work of fiction subject to condition that it shall not be reproduced or re-transmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this a violation of the Copyright Law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, non commercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, weather or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Contact information for requests for distribute materials available through this course are listed below:
Callie Sumner ™ 2018
Calliesumner@rocketmail.com

© 2018 Copyright by Callie Sumner. All rights reserved.