7. Distraction

Shouto's POV

I... We.. kissed...

She was tensing under my sudden embrace, her eyes widened and cheeks flushed. She seemed to be scanning my face until her dazzling (e/y) eyes pierced deep into my eyes. 

I was in a daze when I heard sounds of steps, presumably Shoji, heading for the bomb and we won. It startled me, I was careless. How could I make a mistake like that?

Right after regaining my composure I parted ways with the girl in front of me and melt the ice sorrounding us. After a while, the microphone went off and we heard All Might announce the results "Ahem... the hero team won the match... You may leave the grounds now..."

I was disgruntled. I was caught off guard during the match and ended up doing nothing. I didn't win the match. Tch, that old man's gonna give me crap for it for days.

She seemed flustered, however. But it only lasted for a short while before giving me an annoyed look. Why was she annoyed at me? Oh wait, now she looks scared. Wow, this girl's got lots of expressions.

Suddenly, all my frustrations were let out and I let a soft chuckle out my lips. Maybe.. I can let loose and... No, I can't. At this rate, winning with only my right side is nearly impossible. I have to prove him wrong. I can't let anything, or anyone, distract me from my goal. I must become stronger.

.............

.......

....Now she looks worried.