11. He isn't that bad

(Y/N)'s POV

"I wonder if he'd come if we killed some of his students?" Although his face was covered by a fake hand, I could feel him give an eery smile which made me freeze in fear.

"Sensei, what about the anti-trespassing sensors?" Momo asked Thirteen. "We obviously have them, but..."

Todoroki interrupted him, taking his hand out of my now cold shoulder: "The sensors are not working, which means they have someone with a quirk specializing on that. They came here to a secluded area of the school, where it's supposed to have classes right now. They may be idiots, but they are not dumb. This attack was carefully planned by someone with a solid objective in mind" I was surprised that he could think all of that in a matter of seconds. But if what he said was true, then what was their purpose? I felt shivers run down my spine just by thinking about it.

Aizawa-sensei began to fight the villains. He was so cool taking them down one by one. So this is how a pro hero is. But I couldn't help but worry about him. There were just too many villains! 

"Hey, hurry up let's go!" Todoroki told me. Part of me was relieved because I thought he was still angry at me and it seems he isn't anymore. I'll have to apologize to him soon nevertheless.

I ran next to him with Thirteen leading us to the exit, but we stopped on our tracks when in front of us appeared the same man who created the portal before. "It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the League of Villains. We have invited ourselves here to make All Might, the Symbol of Peace, to have his last breath."

W-What... Do they mean to k-kill All Might? We can't let that happen! "I believe All Might should have been here, was there perhaps some sort of change in plans? In any case, this is where I play my part" Suddenly, Bakugou and Kirishima jumped off and launched their attacks at him, but unfortunately they didn't manage to do anything. Wait, if he is made of smoke maybe I can...

And like I did with Todoroki before, I concentrated on the villain in front of us and made a strong gust of wind go toward him in hopes to make him disappear, but it was fruitless. "My, my. That was clever, but it was a mere breeze. Now my job is to separate and torture you until you die!" Suddenly, I was consumed by fear when I became engulfed in dark.

I felt myself falling till I fell hard on the floor, my air knocked out of my lungs. I coughed while struggling to get up, and although my vision was blurred I tried to look around until I could slowly focus my eyes on the area: I landed on a place full of debris and wrecked buildings, with villains frozen in sight. That was definitely Todoroki's work.

From what I could catch up from the mutterings of one villain, Todoroki has frozen them in an instance as soon as he landed. Now that's badass. "It's pathetic of you to lose against a mere kid. You should put some resistance, you are adults right? You don't even know how to use your quirks" Ohhhh do you need some ice for that burn? Oh wait, YOU ARE FROZEN HAHAHAH. "T-This guy, is he really a kid?" Yass that's right you were just owned by a kid.

I soon noticed a villain trying to sneak behind him. OHH NO YOU WON'T. As soon as he was about to jump, I made him lose control of his spear, startling him as he released it . And because he was in mid air, he lost his balance and landed face-first on the ground. The spear that was balancing at a weird angle finally landed on his head. Ouch, that must have hurt.

Todoroki turned around as he heard the loud thump and froze him before he tried to attack again, and he then glanced at my direction. "Thanks" he said with his signature stoic face, but I didn't care. I was happy to have helped him and receive a thanks from him, so I toothed a smile at him.

Aww shoot, he didn't want me to smile, now did he?

I must have put on very weird and funny faces after that in an attempt to correct myself, because I heard him snort a little. Yeah, he isn't that bad of a person.

After that, he recomposed himself and turned his face around to threaten the villains "Hey, at this rate you will graduatelly succumb to death by necrosis. But since I'm aiming to be a hero, I would like to avoid doing something cruel like that, if possible." He proceeded to raise his hand against one's face to slowly freeze him "On what basis do you think you can kill All Might?"

Man, I was relieved to have him as my classmate and not as my enemy.