❀ Operation: dating ❀

After I reached my home, all I could do was think of what happened and replay the kiss scene in my mind, while giggling and rolling on my bed excited. But as I thought about it, a sudden concern crossed my mind.

Does this mean that we are dating?? How do these things even work???

.

.

.

I couldn't sleep a wink last night. "Wow (Y/N)! I see that you've been taking your studies seriously, your eye bags are huuuuge!!" Ochako exclaimed next morning. "Oh yeah, I've been studying, hahaha..;;" I glanced at Shouto to see that he was perfectly fine. Ughh, seems that he had a peaceful sleep, that little jerk. Sigh.. I think Ochako deserves to know what happened, after all she was our number one supporter since way back then.

"Actually.. I didn't study. I couldn't sleep because Shouto.. c-confessed to me" "HE WHAT?!" Her yell startled me and the whole class, and now we were the centre of attention. "HE CONF-" I covered her mouth quickly before she could say anything else and took her out of class and made sure that there wasn't anyone who knew us around. "AMPHH LWETH BOUU!!" I did and she gasped for air. I apologized and she continued her rambling "HE CONFESSED TO YOU?!" "Yes.." "Oh my god (Y/N)!!" She covered her own mouth excited so she wouldn't scream. "Hold on.. why are you down when this is some exciting news?" "(Sigh) Because, don't laugh, I don't know if we are dating or not.... It's not like he asked me out or anything..." I said playing with my fingers but she suddenly gripped my shoulder firmly. "(Y/N), I'll help you."

As her eyes were glimmering, I worried over my future.

....

I met up with Shouto to go to the library to study together again. When we entered, I sighed when I saw Ochako, Deku, Tsuyu and Iida with different wigs and make up. Ochako had told them my 'dilemma' and they made up a plan. Basically, I had to sit somewhere close to them and they'd text me what to do or say because I wasn't too sure of how to bring up the subject.

He was going to go to the same seats as yesterday so I stopped him before he could sit down "Um, let's sit there today." When he arched an eyebrow I shrugged "I think the lightning is better there, you know, the sun gives better lightning there..."

I panicked when I realized that it was cloudy outside. Wow great job (Y/N)! If I weren't studyng to become a hero, I could almost see myself as a conwoman. Luckily he bought it (I don't know why, don't ask) and we sat where I told him to. We opened up our math textbooks and I did some exercises and on the ones I didn't understand he'd explain to me how to do it.

As he showed me how to do some of the problems, I couldn't help but admire his face and the way his hair falls down perfectly. Gosh was he handsome. When I realized that I was staring too much, I blushed and looked away. I then remembered when we confessed our feelings yesterday and kissed. I got so nervous and began acting all awkward, but I noticed that he didn't seem nervous at all to be with me. This saddened me and I started to doubt if what he felt for me was real...

Either way, we continued solving problems until I could feel my phone vibrate.

Ochako

Hurry up and ask him!

(Y/N)

But how?

Deku

We'll create a distraction so you can change the theme you're talking about

Suddenly, we could hear lots of books falling creating a loud ruckus. "SHHHH" The librarian hushed them angry. "Sorry" Ochako said, but you could hear them bickering to each other after that, most probably because the others weren't warned about the distraction.