Strike Three: A Grimm Experience

(Text Key)
*Action*
Name: Speech
"Thinking"
/ Narration /
[Flashback]
—— = Scene Change

Strike Three

A Grimm Experience

———————————————————
/ It has been a single full moon cycle. Surprisingly this moon works the same as a regular moon. Except it's broken pieces pull themselves back together again. Then It breaks apart once again. I don't wonder how. Only what it does. The time draws near to meet the Knight and the Samurai, my comrades, once again.
Why is this Moon here, and what does it bring?/
———————————————————
/ The War Room /

*Bang*
Raider: What do you mean "It is not happening to me"?! You speak Nonsense?!

Kensei: What I mean, is that it is not happening to my villages.

Raider: What?! Many of my Villages across my part of the Land have been destroyed, it also happened to the Knights Land as well. How can your Villages be safe!? I swear If you are Wanting another War Then So-

Warden: Enough!

Raider: *silence*

Kensei: *silence*

Warden: Fighting is getting us nowhere. Fighting Has gotten in is no where within the Last Millennia. Look, Kensei, have you attacked our villages.

Kensei: No, I swear upon my master's life That I did not destroy your villages.

Warden: Good, That's all I needed to hear.

Raider: Knight! You can't just let him go like this, It has to be Hi-

Warden: Raider, I know it may seem like he is at fault, but remember, he fought with us, he partied with us, all for and against Apollyon. So what reason does he have to attack villages, and not raid them?

Raider: But, Bu- *grumbles* Fine! Let's say he isn't the one who attacked our villages. Then who?

Kensei: I have sent a scouting team that consisted of a Shinobi, a Gladiator, A Shaman, and A Peacekeeper when I got word of your Villages being attacked.

/ During the Month of the attacks, the Vanguard traded messages, and a decision was made to help combat these attacks. Many of the Factions forces were reached across Harmony, Samurai and Knights, working for the Vikings. Viking and Samurai, working for the Knights. As well as Knights and Vikings working for the Samurai. It was safe to say that the attacks did not happen again, or have they? /

Warden: What were you able to find?

Kensei: *silence*

Warden: Kensei?

Kensei: The Scouts...have fallen.

Raider: What? How?

Kensei: The only remaining member of the group was The Peacekeeper.
When we found her she was gravely injured.
Before she died of extensive wounds, she declared her team dead and that they were killed by a beast. She was not able to describe it.

Warden: *silence*

Raider: A beast? How can that be?! My men could kill a bear blindfolded, and your forces are nothing to laugh at either.

Kensei: Trust me, I would say if I knew.

Warden: This situation is worse than I thought.

Raider: What?

Warden: I want each of our soldiers to retreat to the nearest town available and I want them to defend that town, With, Their, Life.

Raider: Retreat? Retreat?! What nonsense do you speak?! Why run from some Stupid Beasts when we could be fighting them?!