Strike 22: Coronation.

Strike 22: The Coronation Pt. 1

(Text Key)
(Action in action)
*Action Noise*
Name: Speech
Name: "Thinking" / "Quotes"
/ Narration /
[Flashback]
- Country: State -
- Location -
—— = Scene Change
(A/N: Art Not Mine as with pictures. )

———————————————————–
- Vale Wearhouse  -

/ Within an abandoned warehouse a total of Five people stand around a table, with schematics, notes, and maps.
Except one person had a sheet of paper, and they were angry. /

???: What do you mean to wait and do nothing?!
The Three Faction Leaders are in Beacon Academy right at this moment and you want us to do nothing?!
They have no Harmonian defenses, the only people allowed in are nobles and Harmonian Security.
We could easily sneak Past in and end this Peace loving charade, and you want to do nothing?!

Cinder: Yes, at the moment we must do nothing, right now we are in the process of going into our next phase of the plan, and it is "Very" crucial.
So if you would please calm yourself or else I'll be really...Displeased.
/ Cinder says as her eyes behinds to glow an yellowish orange. /

Highlander: I am Thee Highlander, I am a  Leader of the Blackstone Viking Faction!
Give me one good reason why I should hold off on the assault of Beacon right now!

???: Because Human...you don't have the strength and man power right now.
We must follow with the plan in order to insure its destruction, even I know this, we need more time to prepare.
Right now, I too want Beacon to fall, but we are not ready.
/ Says Adam Taurus, now Leader of the White Fang outpost in Vale. /

Adam: After what happened in Menagerie was a major blow to our forces, that New Fang interrupted our original plans

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Adam: After what happened in Menagerie was a major blow to our forces, that New Fang interrupted our original plans.
So we need to wait, as do you.

Highlander: Grr...Ragh! I'm leaving!
/ The Highlander says as he walks away from the table. /

Cinder: And where do you think your going?

Highlander: Away from here!
I need to notify my army of what is happening, and what we are do to next.
We must prepare.

Cinder: And What is it you will be preparing for?

Highlander: Nothing you need worry about...
Fire Tík.
*Slam!*
/ And right before Cinder could hit the Viking with a fire ball the Highlander was out of the Warehouse with a cloak hiding his identity. /

———————————————————–

- Beacon Academy -
- Ozpin's Office. -

Ozpin: And how are the decorations coming along Glynda?

Glynda: The decorations are ready as with the preparations for the coronation.

Ozpin: Good, and with security?

Glynda: After a strong debate from the council for "Harmonian Security" and "Atlas Security", it appears that the Atlas Security has won.