Strike 20: Stories, Answers, and...Jaune?

(Text Key)
(Action in action)
*Action Noise*
Name: Speech
Name: "Thinking" / "Quotes"
/ Narration /
[Flashback]
- Country: State -
- Location -
—— = Scene Change
(A/N: Art Not Mine as with pictures. )

———————————————————–

- Beacon Academy. -
- Ozpin's Office.  -

/ During the Night of the Breach, the Warden and the Ozpin decided to have a chat.
As Ozpin finishes up small paperwork, the Knight Faction Leader looked around.

Warden: "It sure has been a while being here...But I don't understand...how?
I left remnant at least 20 years ago.
But it's been two months here?
How?"

Ozpin: Do you like my office? I've heard it's quite interesting, wouldn't you think so?

Warden: it truly is a wonder that I can agree on. But this office is far from interesting as I've seen greater things.

Ozpin: That is something I do not doubt.
Would you like anything to drink?
We have Tea and Coffee available, but I prefer Hot Cocoa among anything else.

Knight: Is that what's in your Cup this whole time?

Ozpin: Yes it is...

/ A heavy silence filled the room. /

Warden: So tell me Ozpin.
/ The Warden leans forward in his chair across Ozpin, sitting in front of his desk. /
Who exactly is Apollyon?

Ozpin: *sigh*
A wonderful student. She was a fourth-year student at our school.
She was the Leader of a team called AQUA (Aqua).
Up until the teams Third Year.

Warden: What happened?

Ozpin:...It was a simple Grimm extermination mission. They went, they battled, and all but one came back. I still remember the face of that poor girl.
You can assume who that was.

Warden: Apollyon...

Ozpin: Yes, after that event she was locked in her room upon days students would say. She grew thin and frail.
Failing and skipping classes. It was rough.
You see, we expected her to drop out last year, but she came back.
So...as a Fourth-Year student you're required to take on missions...Rookie Huntsman type missions.
So, I gave her the simplest missions as possible as I could.
She couldn't take on many due to her being a one-man team, but it had to be done.
Tired of all of those "simple" missions.
I gave her a more challenging mission.
A mission I knew she could do all by herself and come back in one piece...

Warden: So what happened to her?

Ozpin: She disappeared, never seen again.

Warden: What about the search parties? Did they find a trace of her?

Ozpin: They couldn't...
/ Ozpin says with his eyes hidden behind his hands as they cover him in a pensiveness manner  /

Warden: I see...so where did you send her?

Ozpin:...I sent her far away. A place where it was doubtful she would ever return.

Warden: A mission where she wouldn't have a chance of returning? What the?
Ozpin with all due respect-

Ozpin: Lord Warden if I may...
/ Ozpin says cutting off the Warden. /
...I've made more mistakes than any man, women, or child on this planet...
...it gets harder and harder every day knowing that I could've done something but I do it wrong...
I put my trust in Apollyon...and my trust was misplaced, she is not at fault here mind you...it was me, it was all because of me...