Strike Six: First Contact pt. 1

Art: (^^^) Shengyi Sun
(Text Key)
*Action*
Name: Speech
Name: "Thinking" / "Quotes"
/ Narration /
[Flashback]
—— = Scene Change
Art Not Mine
________________________________

Strike Six:
First Contact
————————————————————————
Warden: On To business, how is the Huntsman Plan for your faction going Raider?

Raider: Six out of the Ten Experimental groups have sadly been declared dead. The remaining living groups are of the single faction experimental group. Their Leaders have said with some difficulty they manage to complete successful Grimm quests against the Grimm. It appears the Mix groups have sadly perished.

Warden: Hm, Kensei, what of your group?

Kensei: The reports I have been able to require tell of Three out of the Ten experimental groups have perished. Those three groups were mixed faction groups. The remaining 2 of the mix faction groups with some difficulty were able to successfully finish Grimm quests. The Single Faction groups were successful in their Grimm Quests.

Warden: Hm, What of the normal Groups?

Raider: All of the groups were able to successfully complete their quests.

Kensei: As with the Samurai and the Mix.

Warden: *Sigh* The Single faction teams stationed in Ashfeld have completed quite a bit of Grimm Quests and completed all the regular quests. While the Mix faction groups have failed and only 2 teams remain.

Warden: *groan* Many of the mix faction groups have failed. That was the point of the whole plan. Please tell me some good news, Raider? Kensei?

Raider: *silence*
Kensei: *Silence*

Warden: Damn, Damn it, Damn it Damn it. Why must it be hard for the factions to realize that when it comes to life and death we need to work together. At this rate we might as well be killed.

Kensei: Warden I do have something you might be interested in, but before I say anything I have to ask you something, That night, when the "DeathStalker" Attacked, how were you able to get passed its defenses, it's bone was impossible to break?
Warden: *Silence* How I was able to pass its bone armor I used a skill, a skill I thought I lost a long time ago.

Raider: Wait, Skill? What type of skill could pierce the armor of that giant bug?

Warden: The skill is referred to as "Aura"

Raider: Aura?

Kensei: Aura? Are you saying you are able to weaponize your very being? Your life essence?!

Raider: What? You have that ability?!

Warden: I did, and when I was younger I was able to cut through the Grimm with a single strike as if it were parchment.

Raider: How were you able to get this ability? Can you teach people such a skill?

Warden: Firstly, it was given to me, I did not learn it, and no person was able to teach me. Secondly when I was crossing the waters of Remnant towards Ashfeld I was not able to use my Aura. I tried but I could not, yet...I could feel it, in that moment when I saw my teammates, my soldiers, and my home was about to die, it all came back to me
*looks at armored hand*.
It's as if It was locked away, and it finally unlocked.
But back to your question Kensei, Why speak of such a thing now?

Kensei: You see, what you have told me, and what you described is what a fellow Knight recruit have told their leader when She awoken her "Aura"

Warden: Explain.