Strike 14: Harmonian Mission

(Text Key)
(Action in action)
*Action Noise*
Name: Speech
Name: "Thinking" / "Quotes"
/ Narration /
[Flashback]
- Country: State -
- Location -
—— = Scene Change
(A/N: Art Not Mine )

———————————————————

- Sanus: Vale -

/ Within Beacon Tower is Ozpin, Glynda GoodWitch and General James IronWood,All discussing an important event that happened during the night of the Dance

All discussing an important event that happened during the night of the Dance. /

G. IronWood: They were here...Ozpin they were here!

Glynda: We are very much aware of that. Thank you James.

G. IronWood: Fantastic, you're aware. Now are we going to do something about it, or should we just stay the course and continue to ignore what's right in front of us?

*Beep beep, beep beep*

Ozpin: Come in. *Elevator doors open*

???: Ah! Guests. I wasn't aware you had them Headmaster Ozpin. Is now a bad time?

Ozpin: No, no it isn't. Won't you do come in. Mr...?

Kensei: Kensei, that is the title you can refer to me as.

G

G. IronWood: Kensei? Well, may you please explain what you are doing here? We were in the middle of an important conversation here.

Kensei: Hmph, is this how Remnant treats its guests? Quite rude, especially during an important day of acceptance and realization, "General".

G. IronWood: What exactly are you getting at?

Kensei: I am a Kensei, acting as a representative of the newly accepted country known as Harmony. Until recently we have made a foothold in Menagerie, helping its people and being apart of the New Fang. A group solely against the teachings of the Current White Fang. Of course you would have heard of something like that?

G. IronWood: Yes, you are correct, I've heard of reports across Remnant of both peaceful and Violent protests against it from this "New Fang".

Kensei: Ah So you have heard. Good, but please, if you do not mind. I was offered a Tour of Beacon Academy, then a meeting with the council, Isn't that correct Headmaster Ozpin?