Block 1: Dust-mas

Block 1: Dust-mas

(A/N: Play music uptop)
(Text Key)
*Action Noise*
Name: Speech
Name: "Thinking" / "Quotes"
/ Narration /
[Flashback]
- Country: State  -
- Location -
—— = Scene Change
(A/N: Art Not Mine as with pictures. )

———————————————————–

- Ashfeld -
- Blackstone Hills -

/ Many Years ago, when the Warden was still a Warden, fighting for Apollyon, when the Vikings and Samurais were still his enemy, Winter fell upon these lands.
At these hills, The Warden who is known as Jaune, The Lawbringer known as Holden Cross, Mercy as the Peacekeeper, and Stone the Conqueror all sit around a fire, making small talk and the like, all the while waiting for their leader Apollyon to give more orders, just in case.

At a distance, the Blackstone Legion Army was waiting as well, the plan was to camp set camp in these Hills, and they were to head into Viking territory, Apollyon had plans for them, and she was vague about it Jaune thought. /

Stone: So Jaune, I never really know much about you, tell me, where did you train?

Jaune: I trained in Beaufort Stronghold, the only reason was when a Warden was messing with me, so I punched him, then he sent me to a school. He saw promise in me and the rest is history.

Stone: You punched a Warden? Did you even have armor?

Jaune: Nope, all I had were just simple clothes.

Stone: Wow, you must have been pretty strong.

Jaune: I wasn't, when I punched him it hurt like hell. But I made it look like it didn't hurt.

Stone: *Chuckles* Only you, only you.
So where did you go after that?

Jaune: After that, I travelled throughout Ashfeld, trying to find a purpose.

Stone: And? Did you find it?

Jaune: Nope.

Stone: Ah you'll find it eventually.

Jaune: Yeah...eventually.
/ Jaune says as he looks to the Full Moon. /
Well, I'm going to go patrol.

Holden Cross: In the middle of Blackstone Hills?

Jaune: Better safe then sorry really.
/ Jaune says getting up. /
Save me some soup when you start to cook it Mercy.

Mercy: Sure thing, but it'll cost you.

Jaune: Always with favors with you isn't it? Fine, cash it in at a later date. I'm leaving.
/ Jaune then walks off. /

Holden Cross: Hmph...Year after year he does this, every year, during each and every same month. He disappears and comes back the next day like nothing happened.

Mercy: You thinking traitorous activity?

Holden Cross: Of course not, he's our most devoted soldier the Blackstone Legion has had in awhile.
It's only natural to assume considering he disappears almost every year at the same time since I've known him.

???: If you must assume, then you should have evidence for it.

Holden Cross: ?!
Stone: ?!
Mercy: ?!

/ From behind the three soldiers a simple War Lord only known as Apollyon walked towards the three.
Surprising them in the process, the three stand at attention. /

Apollyon: So, where has the Warden gone to?

Holden: He left not to long ago.

Apollyon: Where?