Execution: The Warden's Future.

Execution: The Tragic Finale

(Text Key)
(Action in action)
*Action Noise*
Name: Speech
Name: 'Thinking' / "Quotes"
/ Narration /
[Flashback]
- Country: State  -
- Location -
—— = Scene Change
(A/N: Art Not Mine as with pictures. )

———————————————————–

- Menagerie -
- Kuo Kuana -

/ After The Fall of Beacon, The Harmonians still alive retreated from Beacon in the Remaining Airships still docked.

Any Airships left behind would be because of some Harmonians being...absent when leaving and many of the brave warriors who fell that day may have died, but they died killing Grimm just as well if not better then a regular huntsman would on an Grimm extermination mission.

That day when the Harmonian Airships were seen coming from Beacon tower, many of the populous from Beacon, civilian and Huntsman alike we're relieved to see Remnants protectors flying towards them, but something happened.

The Airships that held the Harmonians, some of the greatest warriors, the light that battled the Darkness time and time again...were flying past the checkpoints.

When communication was attempted, it would eventually fail, with some of the Vale policemen and Huntsman wondering if the Harmonians saw them or not, or if they knew there was a checkpoint. What the Valian's didn't know about the Harmonians, was that they knew.

For all that time in Remnant, the Harmonians who were stationed in it soon grew to despise it. The Harmonians were supposed to be in Harmony, the Grimm are in their homes. Why must they fight another persons battle when they were supposed to fight their own.

Many of the Generals of each Faction have also had this passing thought, but it would ultimately be the Faction Leaders decision whether the army would be here or there.

Now given control of the Army, the Generals have declared the Faction Leaders missing. When the retreat was made, the Generals didn't just want the Army out of Vale, they wanted them out of Remnant.

When making a detour in Menagerie, the Faunus greeted the Army with open arms, but unlike before where the Army seemed protective, they would seem cold and distant. Almost all of the Army were unapproachable, when asked why the reason was saddening.

"We lost many of our men in a fight not ours, our Faction Leaders, some of the greatest warriors are either missing or dead. If they do not show themselves, then it is only right for us that New Faction Leaders be declared and forever more their memory shall live on."

Word had got around of the Fall of Beacon, and it was nothing but a week of mourning for everyone involved, what would cause more discord would be the General's decision as Holden Cross and Ghira talk in Ghira's new rebuilt office. /

———————————————————

- Menagerie -
- Kuo Kuana -

G. Lawbringer: Ghira...it now has been a week since the Faction Leaders disappearance, tomorrow morning they will be deemed dead. Then I'm going to grab the remaining Harmonian Soldiers and we will head back to Harmony.

Ghira: If that is what you think is best then I have no reason to stop you...but for how long will you be gone?

G. Lawbringer: Thats the thing Ghira...we won't be coming back.

Ghira: What are you saying?

G. Lawbringer: There has been a..."discussion" recently with the Warriors when we first appeared here. Some complained saying "Why are we here fighting Monsters here, when we have monsters back home?"
"Why exactly are we fighting Grimm when these Hunstman have that covered?"
Why Ghira...there's always a why. The answer? It was the Faction Leader's decision. They are the reason we were here, and they were the reason why we stayed. If they're gone, then we have no reason to stay.