Block Two: The Third Brother

Block 2: The Story of the Third Brother.

(Text Key)
/ Narration /
—— = Scene Change
(A/N: Art Not Mine as with pictures. )

———————————————————–

/ The Story of The Third Brother. A story is only known to the oldest of people that lived within Harmony and Remnant.

The story goes with there being Two Older brothers and one Younger Brother.
At first, The Two Older Brothers were the ones to fill the world they were on with both Life and Destruction.
These two were known as the Brother of Creation, and the Brother of Destruction respectively.

During the day, the Brother of Creation made water, plants, and wildlife, but at Night the Brother of Destruction became disgusted with his Brother's creations, and made Drought, Fire, and Famine to destroy them.
The Brother of Creation and the Brother of Destruction would constantly fight, with Life being destroyed in the end.
Tired of this result being the same, The Brother of Creation decided to make a being the Brother of Destruction couldn't easily destroy.
His Creation would be known as The Brother of Existence.

The God of Light made his younger sibling with a goal in mind, not only was the younger brother not so easily destroyed, being on par with both of his older siblings, but also because he had a purpose, to continue life's existence, thus his title.

The God of Darkness was furious with both his Brother, and his creation, as with Life's new ability to endure, the God of Darkness decided to make a being of his own, that being the Creatures of Grimm. With them being designed to have an innate desire to destroy everything and anything, troubling the Brother of Creation even more.

And yet, as the two older siblings continue to fight, the younger brother continued to work...even if his purpose became useless, he would try and try to continue ones life...even if it was immediately destroyed.

Now weary of feuding, The God of Light and the God of Darkness we're now at an impasse, unsure on how to fix the divide the two were at.
That was until the Younger Brother propose to create a masterpiece they all could be proud of. A being that can and will be Created, a being that can continue its existence, and a being that will ultimately be destroyed.
The Two Older Brothers were at an agreement, and because of this Humanity was born.
The Two Brothers saw this Creation and realize that their younger brother was content with it...but they were not.
Now wanting to do more with this creature, they decided to give it gifts, these gifts would be knowledge, creation, destruction and choice. Most important was the capability of choosing whether to use these gifts for light or dark. Thus Humanity was seen as complete. 

With these gifts of the two brothers, they were also given a physical manifestation, so that four Relics now exist on Remnant, representing each of the four gifts bestowed on humanity. These Relics each contain immense power, and it is said that, if someone were to wield all four, they could change the world. Sometime after, the Two Older Gods abandoned Remnant...leaving the Third Brother to work with humanity alone.

With his brothers gone, he now had the power to create and destroy to his hearts content, but even with all this power he knew he still had to follow the rules his brothers place on the world, not willing to risk it, he avoided his brothers creations...and decided to make his own.

He wanted to make something of his own accord, different from humanity, different from Grimm, but with its same principles.
Thus the Nations of Ashfield, The Myre, and Valkenheim were made.
Away from the Grimm's influences, away from Humanities touch.
His creation was his own, and The Never Ending Fog was made, to be a Veil so that none can enter its realm so that he can watch his creations undisturbed.

His creation could be destroyed, it could be made, and as well as try to continue its existence as best as it could.
His very own creation.

Thus ends the story of the Three Brothers.

The End. /

———————————————————–
(A/N: Wanted to expand on this stories world a little bit, it's not much but it is something. Hope to post this stories ending and an epilogue soon.
A bad case of the writers block can do that, and as usual.
Ideas welcomed as with criticism.
Until Next time. )