Strike 29: Reminiscing

(Text Key)
(Action in action)
*Action Noise*
Name: Speech
Name: "Thinking" / "Quotes"
/ Narration /
[Flashback]
- Country: State  -
- Location -
—— = Scene Change
(A/N: Art Not Mine as with pictures. )

———————————————————–

- Vale Werehouse -

/ In another secret hideout, three Harmonian leaders are simply waiting quietly.
While a certain Harmonian Leader listens to his thoughts. /

Vortiger: "So it has come to this, the moment we have all be waiting for...the death and destruction of not only the Harmonian Leaders, but to the peace that pervade these lands.
Apollyon's very ideals...what she knew was way to advance for us...she knew what was in this land...and they will have every right to fear it. "

———————————————————–

*FlashBack*

[/ Within a hidden plot of land within Knight Territory was The Vortiger...yet something was very different about this man.
He donned no armor, he held no weapon, he simply wore a make shift set of clothing. He was simply in a rocking chair, looking at the fire that warms his barely standing home in the fireplace, tending to it every now and then.
Outside his home were plots of farmland with little sets of crops growing in them.
All was well for the man...that was until a knock came at his door.
The man never got any visitors.
He wanted it to be that way.
Slowly getting out of his seat he grabs a knife from his table and walks to his door.
He stops in front of it. /

Vortiger: Who's there?

???: Someone you know...Vortiger.

/ "Impossible" thinks the Warrior, he made sure no one knew his true name. Nor where he is in the first place.
Truly curious from who the person was he opens the door, and he sees someone he knew shouldn't even been alive. /

Vortiger: You...how are you alive?!

???: I have my ways. Now then...I have some stuff to discuss with you. Won't you let me inside?

Vortiger: You...

/ The person alive...the very person who has killed many and will kill more...was still alive and her name is.../

Vortiger: Apollyon

Vortiger: Apollyon...I don't understand...how are you alive.

Apollyon: Trust me.
/ A Dark noticeable Aura shined around Apollyon, then it soon disappeared. /
Even if I told you, I don't believe you'd understand, but that's besides the point.
All you need to know is what I am about to tell you. And how I am going to convince you and your "Hidden" Group of warriors to join me.

/ And so she did, she entered his home and told him what she knew.
There was an enemy across the Never Ending Fog, the enemy knew of magic not known to anybody else and was the controller of the Grimm.
She told of Beasts of Darkness that could destroy this world if not dealt with accordingly, she left out no little detail.
Then she told of her group that the warrior has heard about, the infamous Blackstone Legion, then that was when she got his full attention. /