Strike 18: The Breach pt. 3

Strike 18: The Breach Pt. 3

(Text Key)
(Action in action)
*Action Noise*
Name: Speech
Name: "Thinking" / "Quotes"
/ Narration /
[Flashback]
- Country: State -
- Location -
—— = Scene Change
(A/N: Art Not Mine as with pictures. )

———————————————————–

- Vale   -
- Outside of Vale  -
/ Thirty Minutes before the Breach /

*March, March, March*

???: What the?

/ This Atlas Soldier, while keeping a lookout for outsiders hears marching

/ This Atlas Soldier, while keeping a lookout for outsiders hears marching. He heard clanking, he heard yells and cheering.
Even with earplugs on, he still would've heard it.
So In his lookout tower, he grabbed his binoculars and looks on in the direction of the loud marching noises.
Soon after, he dropped his binoculars in shock.
For he saw an army, filled with nothing but Frontline Soldiers, Bow Soldiers, Captains, and Shield Captains alike, each from every faction from Harmony.
Each donning their respective armor, with the colors white and gold yellow as the clothes.
Signifying that this army is apart of the newly made Faction Leader Army.
In front of this army is the Faction Leader himself, with his armor being a rough white, and his sword (made by the Faction Leader Blacksmith as a gift) entirely made of Gold.
Behind him are his Generals.

Holden Cross, The Lawbringer.
Mercy, The Peacekeeper.
And Stone, The Conqueror.

Each with their regular armor except for they have white colored clothing instead.
The Atlas soldier did not see this, but behind the soldiers, are Warriors from every rank of the Army, either it being Recruits or Heroes, all ranked members of the Faction Army were there.

The Atlas soldier acting quickly contacted his superior. /

A.S.: Commander! A-an Army is marching into Vale! I don't know what to do! Send help!

Commander: Quit your Yapping! Tell me, have you seen their weapons?

A.S.: Yeah they hold...swords and axes, mostly shields.

Commander: Hm, that must be them...Let them all pass.

A.S.: Sir?

Commander: I got word from the council that Mistral would send some of their "Huntsman", especially the Huntsman coming towards you. They are apart of that new country called "Harmony", it's a gift from both Mistral and Harmony so it's good for peace talks as they say.

A.S.: I see.

Commander: So let them through. Even with their marching the leader "Clearly" stared that they would not fly into Vale or get on any transportation somewhere.

A.S.: So what exactly are they gonna do with the soldiers?

Commander: There was supposed to be a huge press conference in the town square, something about Professor Ozpin and a "Faction Leader" from Harmony would be attending to officially state What Harmony is and answer any questions.
Plus those warriors would be attending to show Vale and the world to in Ofer to show what Harmonians are.