Strike 13: Drastic Changes

(A/N: Due to Fear of Rushing things and dragging on story, Chapters will become short and delayed a small bit.
thoughts are welcomed as with criticism).
(Text Key)
(Action in action)
*Action Noise*
Name: Speech
Name: "Thinking" / "Quotes"
/ Narration /
[Flashback]
- Country: State -
- Location -
—— = Scene Change
(A/N: Art Not Mine )

———————————————————

- Sanus: Vale -

/ Within Beacon's library we see Ruby Rose on a computer. Looking through what seems to be files.
A sigh escapes from Ruby's mouth. /

Ruby: Where are you. There has to be something here, at least something.

???: I see you've been getting busy.

/ From behind Ruby comes her teammate walking towards her, Blake Belladonna, partnered to Yang, Ruby's Sister. /

Ruby: Oh! Hey Blake, yeah just...catching on some stuff. You know how classes are huh?

/ Blake tries to look on the computer screen, until Ruby closes out of the tab. /

Blake: I'd...imagine. Look, Ruby, we need to talk.

Ruby: Oh! Uh...yeah sure, just, give me a few minutes of this and I'll-

Blake: Now.

/ Blake abruptly cuts off Ruby's line of speech. Realizing Blake's persistence, she agrees to talk. /

Ruby: Yeah, Ok. Where to?

———————————————————–

/ Within the front of an empty Lecture Hall Is Blake and Ruby

Is Blake and Ruby. Both looking at the board, waiting. Until Ruby broke the silence. /

Ruby: Blake, If Yang told you to stop me, you might as well stop. I don't care about the dance. Not when I think I'm close to finding Jaune.

Blake: Ruby, I'm sorry but that's not the case.

Ruby: It isn't?

Blake: No, just...listen, Yang did convince me to talk to you. It's just...I'm not telling you to stop. I'm just telling you to slow down.

Ruby: Blake, I'm sorry but I can't slow down. I don't have the Luxury to. Not until I find him.

Blake: Ruby, it's not a Luxury. It's a necessity.

Ruby: Well the Necessity is finding Jaune.

Blake: And we're going to. Just...listen what I have to say first...Can you do that for me?

/ With a quick silence, Ruby agrees to hear out Blake. /
Ruby: Fine...What is it?

Blake: Ruby, I once had a friend just like you, in a way she was just like Jaune.
Where she had no one but me.
Where I believed that my parents were cowards leaving the White Fang and it's new beliefs, she was there with me.
It was going fine, until I realized the Fang's motives.
From there on me and Ilia had a disagreement of sorts.
We fought, like literally fought, and I lost.
I was too scared of hurting both her and our friendship. She must've felt the same because soon after she looked...scared, afraid of what she did and left.
In that moment I had one final mission. From there I left the White Fang, and went to apply to Beacon.
I wanted to change something in the world. I know how it's run, I've seen what evils lay in it. Right now I'm afraid of finding even more evil, but that's life.
But after that incident...I was more afraid for Ilia.
Right now I know Ilia is ok and safe.
Even if she is alone and the same needs to apply to you Ruby. You need to believe that Jaune is ok.