Strike Eleven: Second Contact

(A/N): ^ Meanwhile in another Universe.
(Text Key)
*Action*
Name: Speech
Name: "Thinking" / "Quotes"
/ Narration /
[Flashback]
—— = Scene Change
Art Not Mine

———————————————————

/ As the Drums grew louder and louder, Huntsman, Atlas Soldiers, even Leonardo Lionheart grew wary, they became cautious, afraid.

The Huntsman in training saw what the New Fang and the Warriors were able to do, sadly they didn't know enough.

They were able to see the Warriors were tall, all of them were tall, they held weapons of old, they stopped a Grimm invasion.
They were stronger than Grimm.
So how strong were they against man?

As the Ships neared the Docks and the Land, the first ship ready to port on the docks looked to be a Man, he wore dark armor and a Helmet closely related to Executioners.

This man was a Lawbringer, but he was not just any Lawbringer, he was the General Lawbringer Holden Cross.

Without notice the Ships began to land and they saw the Pseudo Army.
As the Warriors piled out so did the Faunus.

Faunus Men were with the Warriors while women and children stayed behind.
It was a moment too late when Leonardo noticed the Lawbringer coming up on him, and his students were right, he was big and tall, The Lawbringer towered him by two feet. /

G. Lawbringer: I assume this is your army?

Lionheart: Er...N-no, this isn't an army.

G. Lawbringer: So explain to me the hostility?

Lionheart: As H-Headmaster of Haven Academy it is within my right to be cautious.
By order of the council and me, explain to me why you are here?

G. Lawbringer: We, are just bringing the People back.
/ The Lawbringer gestures to the Faunus. /
Is that so hard, they need supplies and a home.

Lionheart: Ok, with the councils help I can help with food and accommodations. We will have them move in with the survivors from the Menagerie evacuation.

G. Lawbringer: That will not be necessary, you see by order of Ghira Belladonna, he wants the people of Menagerie who are willing to come back. The remaining survivors who evacuated first have a choice to stay here in Haven, or to come back at Menagerie, and as well as possible supporters willing to work with us.

Lionheart: I assume it's for the now declared "New Fang"?

G. Lawbringer: You would assume right Lionheart. Now is that request to much to ask?

Lionheart: I am afraid it is yes. You see, the Council has declared a ruling to these types of events.
Any town, city, or settlement that has been attacked and then destroyed by Grimm must have its remaining settlers and survivors to stay within Major city borders to protect the people.
So i'm afraid the surviving people of
Menagerie are to stay.

G. Lawbringer: Hm, so tell me, why does this rule exist?

Lionheart: It is to keep the people who survive from Grimm attacks to be and feel safe.