So That's How Good He Is

By the way this is a Male Reader x Twice story.

"Alright guys, keep it up. We got this game!" Your coach was yelling along the sideline of the match. Currently, the score was 92-101 in favor of your team. It was the state finals and your team (TN) and the opposing team were in the last couple minutes of the game.

You were out on the court currently with your starting lineup. They were desperately trying to fight back. When they came in your side of the court, a player went toward the paint, but you were there and swiped the ball from the air as he attempted a mid shot. You stole the ball and ran to the other side of the court. However, their center was right next to you so you came up with a plan.

As soon as you were near their net, you pumped fake and fooled the center to jump, as soon as he did. You also jumped causing him to collide into you. The ref whistled his whistle to call a foul and then you threw the ball toward the net, which went in, resulting in an and 1. Your team cheered and so this the audience.

------------

Another group that is cheering is coming from all the way back in Korea. The ever most loved and popular K-pop group Twice was currently watching your performance and when you got the and 1, they cheered loudly. All nine members were watching you and they were each wearing your jersey or sweater in each of their favorite colors. 

*The cover picture, just imagine your jersey # and favorite colors are on the bottom*

Now I know...Twice doesn't seem like the kind of group to watch or know a thing about basketball, but it was all thanks to Chaeyoung that they knew a thing or two about it.

FLASHBACK

Chaeyoung was casually going through channels through their TV since they were on break coming from a tour. She randomly ended up watching some news about a blowout in a basketball match by 48 points, curiosity got the best of her and because there was nothing else on, she decided to leave it on here. It then showed you being interviewed by a news reporter.

"Oh, he's cute." She said out loud.

"Who's cute?" Sana who was in the kitchen, grabbing a drink of water.

"Him on the TV." She pointed at the TV, Sana came to see.

"Ohh...You're right, he is. Is he famous?"

"I don't know, I just put the channel on." Sana then sat with Chaeyoung to see what this is about.

PRETEND THERE IS SUBTITLES FOR THEM FOR THIS

"So (YN), your team beat this team by a wide margin of 48 points. What does that say about your team's skill?"

"It just means that what we're doing during training is working. Practice makes perfect and it clearly showed on that match. The other team was good too, it's just the shots they made weren't going in so we try to take and convert those to our points." You replied

"(YN) you were the man of the match according to almost everyone who witnessed this. What do you say to that?"

"Well, of course, I'm thankful, but I'm not trying to go for those kinds of awards, I'm trying to help the team out with getting wins. And speaking of the team, I'm also thankful who my teammates, I know I wouldn't have made half my shots without their efforts in rebounds and passing to me to make my shots."

"Add humble to being cute," Sana said and Chae nodded.

"Well, that's it folks. Remember, even though this is a high school match, (YN)'s matches are being broadcasted live, so remember tomorrow against (Team Name) at (Time) at (Channel). This has been (Reporter Name) and (YN), two-time national champion. (YN) thanks for joining us."