chapter thirty

explicit in some areas.

"ira." i fling the door to her office open, making alex jump and ira snap her eyes towards the door. "and your here with alex." i sneer his name at him. "what a surprise." he stands abruptly and starts to collect paperwork off iras' desk.

"uh, we can finish this later, ira. no big deal. if you need to talk with odell–"

"i don't–"

"she does." i say at the same time, cutting her off and staring hard at him, watching him side step me and head out the door.

"what is going on with you?" ira seethes.

i spin around, slamming her office door and locking it before turning back to her and crossing the distance to her in two strides.

i grab her into my arms, cramming my mouth hard against hers. i could do this all day, have her body pinned up against me, whilst letting her smell surround me as her taste covers my lips. my hands travel their course all over her, moving down her thick thighs and grabbing the bottom of her skirt and yanking it up to her waist.

"odell, we can't do this here."

"yeah? well we can't do it anywhere. you're always busy."

"you've been busy too!" she cries, her breath hitching as my finger glides between her already slick folds.

"i can't stand the way he looks at you." i growl into her mouth before sinking my finger deep inside. she moans lightly, her hips rocking as she begins to grip my shoulder with her hand.

"i can't stand the way any man looks at you." i add another finger. "i wanna plaster a sign on your ass that says taken."

"you're d–deranged." she manages to get out.

i smirk as her eyes find mine, full of heat, and i rub her pulsating clit with my thumb while i continue to finger fuck her, her silky lips moaning my name. she smiles in pleasure, reaching up and pulling my face to hers to let her lips and tongue explain to me just how much she does in fact love me.

i reach up with my free hand and unbutton her blouse. it drops open, showing off a lace black bra, that's instantly pulled down by my eagerness, letting those breasts of hers spill into my hands.

i swing her up, carrying her to the desk, where i use one hand to shove everything off before setting her on it. she rests her feet on the chair, giving me the best view of her. i take a step back and bask in the site. with her shirt unbuttoned, her breasts exposed, and her underwear off with her skirt around her waist.

"spread your legs, baby. i wanna see all of you."

she does as i ask, biting her lip the entire time and looking behind her nervously. "odell, we could potentially get caught."

"then i guess everyone will know you're mine."

"are you mad? we can't get caught. i'll get fired!"

"so?" i step forward slowly, watching the way her breathing increases with each step i take. "i'll take care of you. you don't ever gotta work another day in your life, baby. i got you."

when i'm in front of her, i reach underneath her ass so that i lift her enough to ease myself into her. and she throws her head back to let out a low moan, as i slide inside of her until i'm balls deep.

her arms wrap around my neck, feeling her body compress close to mine as the desk begins to shake rapidly underneath us. she whimpers my name, sensing her hot breath flush against my neck as she moans softly into it, and i take this as a cue to quicken my thrusts.