Am I Moving to Florida?

"Dylan get up! " I hear Caden yelling from downstairs making me wake up. I check my phone and it's 7:40 am. I unplug my phone from its charger and start scrolling through Instagram and sending Snapchats.

I have an iPhone 8 plus rose gold btw.

Zoe sent me a snap so I went back to Snapchat to see that she sent me this pic

With the caption "Cody says hi"

Me: Aww you guys are so cute 😍
Zoe: 😂thx. oh btw I'm getting my hair dyed today
Me: really?!  What color??
Zoe: I think I'm going to dye it brunette
Me: ooo that will be cute.
Zoe: I hope so
Me: I have to get ready for the day and get breakfast because I'm STARVING. ttyl ❤
Zoe: bye❤
I set my phone down on my side table and walk into my bathroom throwing my hair up into a ponytail.
I started washing my face when Caden burst into my room.
"CADEN! " I say loudly at him annoyed that he didnt knock first
"If you don't come downstairs soon I will eat all of the pancakes. " He says walking to the doorway of my bathroom looking at me through the mirror.
I turn around fast and say
"Pancakes?! "
"Yup" he says leaning against the door frame.
I turn back around quickly washing off my face wash and pulling out the hair tie from my hair as my hair falls  down gracefully. I rush out of my bathroom and bedroom and run downstairs to the kitchen.
"PANCAKES " I say once I hit the kitchen.
" Their right here " My mom says laughing before handing me a plate of pancakes. I say thank you and sit down at the breakfast bar before digging in.

Once I was finished I set my dished in the sink and headed upstairs to take a shower.
I hoped in the shower and about 15 minutes later I finished and then brushed my teeth. I head over to my clothes in my robe looking for something to wear, I end up choosing this.

I put on some light makeup, just concealer, masara, and clear lip gloss

I put on some light makeup, just concealer, masara, and clear lip gloss. I put some curls in my hair and then threw half of it up in a ponytail. I then grabbed my phone off the night stand putting it in my back pocket and headed back downstairs.
"Hey, Dylan can I talk to you for a second? " My mom says as I walk into the living room
"Sure" I say sitting down on the couch.
"So listen" She starts to say which gets me a little worried. "So I got a job offer, it's a really good opportunity and it pays a lot more than my recent job does. But it's not in New Mexico." She pauses before saying "it's in Florida. Now if you don't want me to take it I won't. It's you and your brothers choice. " I thought for a moment.
My two best friends live in Florida and I would LOVE to live by them but I don't really want to leave New Mexico, it's my home. Even though I never made much friends here, it's still the place I grew up in.
I sigh before saying "I think you should take it"
"Really! " My mom says surprised but excited.
"Yeah. Zoe and Mars both live in Florida and I would love to live closer to them, and the new job pays more so that we can get a better house." I say " And even maybe a car for me?! " I add on trying to persuade her to get me a car because I don't have one. She laughs and then says
"Well see about the car, but I still have go talk to Caden so don't get your hopes up just yet about moving. I want to make sure you both are comfortable about moving. "
" Okay" I say standing up.
"Can I go " I say pointing to the door.
"Yeah, but be back by 10."
"Kk" I say before walking out of the house. It was 8: 20 so I had about 2 hours.
I grab my skateboard before heading down to the mall. Once I get there I decided to go to the Apple Store that is in the mall. I head in with my skateboard in my hand and go over go the phone case section looking for a new phone case. And I decided on this one

I pay for the case and head out

I pay for the case and head out. I go over to Victoria's Secret and get a black lace bra and pantie set. I only had about 20 bucks left after that so I headed over to Orange Julius and got a smoothie. I had to drink it all at the mall because I couldn't carry my drink while I'm riding my skateboard. Once I finished my smoothie and left the mall and put my Victoria's Secret bag in my back pack and headed back to my house.
Once I had reached my house, I brought my bag and skateboard upstairs to my room and set them on the ground near my bed. I walked over to Caden's room to see if he had said yes to Florida. I knock on the door and I hear him say "come in" I walk in to see him sitting on his bed on his phone.
"Hey" I say.
"Hey, what's up D" He says not looking up from his phone.
"Did mom talk to you yet? " I say sitting on the edge of his bed.
"Yeah"
"What did you say" I say looking over at him.
"About? " I roll my eyes and then say
"About moving to Florida. Do you want to go? " He looks up from his phone and says
"Yeah I said I wanted to move to Florida" He said before looking back down to his phone
"Great" I say smiling before standing up and walking out of his room. I only get a few feet out of his room before he yells.
"Close the door"
I walk back over to his doorway and close his door.