"You can't see him anymore!"

I woke up to my head buried in Oliver's chest as his arms are wrapped around me.
"Babe" I say looking up at him.
"Hmm?" He says keeping his eyes closed.
"I should get going" I say. He tighten his grip on me shaking his head.
I kiss his torso a couple times before saying
"Please" he groans as he lets go of me,
"Thanks" i say smiling at him, he squints his eyes open looking at me
"Why are you a morning person?" I laugh and then say
"I don't know"
I get off the bed and Oliver opens his eyes looking at me. I grab my shirt and put in on.
" can i wear your hoodie?" I ask him holding up his hoodie. He nods his head before i put it on over my shirt.
I grab my shoes and put them on and then i grab my mini backpack.
"I'll talk to you later" i say leaning over the bed and kissing his cheek real quick.
"Bye princess" he says closing his eyes again.
"Bye baby" I say before walking out of his room. I walk downstairs and out the front door. I walk over to my house and into it i see Caden in the kitchen so i walk in there. He sees me and says
"Your in huge trouble" shaking his head
"What? why?" I say confused.
"You didn't come home last night and you didn't tell here where you were D"
"Crap!" I say rolling my eyes. Just then I hear the front door open. my eyes go wide as i look at Caden he shakes his head and turns around opening up the fridge.
My mom walks into the kitchen and sees me
"DYLAN!" she yells making me jump before i turn around th face her.
" hey mom" i say casually
"What the hell is wrong with you?" She yells again
"Im sorry mom I forgot"
"You were with that boy Oliver weren't you?" She yells scaring me.
I don't say anything i just stand there
"Your fucking grounded Dylan! And you can't see that boy again either!" My eyes widen at that last part
"What?! No mom please! Im sorry" i beg as a few tears fall down.
"Go to your bedroom now! I don't even want to see you" she says before walking out of the kitchen and downstairs to her bedroom.
I didn't want to go to my room tho. All i wanted to do was see Oliver. I run upstairs and get a couple duffle bags and throw some clothes, shoes, makeup, and cleaning essentials. I zip up both of the duffle bags, grab my keys and 960 bucks (cause my mom gets played a lot now and she gives us a bunch of money) and then i head downstairs and out the front door. I throw the duffle bags in my car and stuff the money in a pocket of one of them before i lock my car. I walk over to Oliver house and open it. Oliver little brother opens the door
"Hi Dylan. Mommas not here" he says smiling up at me. I quickly wipe away my tears before saying.
"Can i see Oliver?"
"Yeah, buba is in his room"
"Thank you" i say before stepping into his house. Mateo closes the door behind me and skips away. I walk up to Oliver room and open the door not worried about knocking. He was sitting on his bed on his phone. He looks up and sees me as a tear falls down my cheek. He gets off his bed leaving his phone on it and rushes over to me.
"What happened?!" He says with worried eyes. I don't say anything. He pulls me into a hug. I barry my head in his chest as he wraps his arms around me. I start to cry into him, soaking his shirt. We stand there for a a few minutes until he pulls me to his bed and he sits down on it.he pulls me on top of him and he hugs me as i barry my head in his chest again.
I never wanted to leave from this spot. this was the only place that i felt safe, in his arms.
All of a sudden i hear a soft voice say
"Hey Oliver. Seba-" but then it stops.
"I can't hang out right now Stacey. I'm busy" I hear Oliver say as he tightens his grip on me.
"Ummm okay. What about later?"
I hear the girl says. Oliver sighs
"I'm going to be busy for a while, Stacey. I'll talk to you later" he says rubbing my back. I barry my face more into him.
"Well-" she starts to say but Oliver interrupts her
"Please leave" I hear her sigh and then a few seconds later i hear the door close.
"Im sorry about that" he says kissing the top of my head as he continues to rub my back. I don't say anything
"Are you ready to talk about it?" He asks me. I shake my head as another tear falls down.
I hear him sigh before kissing the top of my head again.I start to cry softly again. We sit there for what feels like just seconds until someone walks into the door.
"Why did stacey leave? She just got here" i hear someone say who i recognize as Sebastian.
Oliver sighs.
"Is that Dylan?" Sebashian says softly. I felt Oliver nod his head.
"What the hell happened? Is she okay?" Sebastian says, he must have heard me crying.
"I don't know" he says starting to rub my back again.
I pull away from Oliver and look down at my lap as I wipe my tears away. My heart breaks once i see how worried Oliver was. I stand up on my knees and give him a hug and say softly.
"Im okay babe" i hear him let out a deep breath of relief. I pull away and give him a small smile.
I glance over at the door and see Sebastian standing there awkwardly.
Oliver looks over at him too. Sebastian nods and walks out if the room closing the door behind him.
"What happened baby girl?" He says resting his hand on my thigh.
"I forgot to tell my mom i was spending the night here" i say looking into his eyes.
"What did your mom say?"
"I don't want to say it" i say looking down.
"Dylan" he says placing his fingers under my chin and lifting my head up.
"She said i can't see you anymore"
"Oh" he says taking his hand off my thigh.
"But im not going to listen to her. I don't even want to go back there" i say. Oliver looks down at his lap. I scoot closer to him before saying
"Oliver. It doesn't matter whether or not she wants me to see you or not"
I place my hand on his, but he immediately pulls it away.
"Babe" i say sadly. Oliver just shakes his head, refusing to look up at me.
" i think you should leave" he says still not looking at me
"What? Why are you making such a big deal about this?" I say
" im making a big deal?!" He says finally looking at me but all i could see in his eyes was anger, "you came here sobbing" he says slightly yells
"Yeah because she yelled at me not because she didn't want me to see you anymore, because it didn't matter!" I say raising my voice to the level of his.
"Dylan leave" he says as his eyes pierce threw mine. I roll my eyes getting off of the bed and walking out his bedroom door slamming it behind me. A tear rolls down my cheek as i slide down on the wall. My knees now pressed against my chest. I see Sebastian walk up to me from downstairs but i didn't bother moving or saying anything.
"Hey, are you okay?" He says bending down in front of me. I shrug before setting my head on my knees.
He sighs sitting down beside me before saying
"Do you want to talk about it?"
I shake my head before standing up. Sebastian stands up after me before i say.
"I'll see you later" i start to walk away but he grabs my arm lightly, i turn around looking at him confused.
" i kinda over heard you and Oliver and you said something about not going back to your house?"
"Yeah. I don't know. Im just going to stay in my car for a while or rent a motel room or something." I say shrugging
"You can stay here if you want" he says. I look at him confused because me and Oliver just got into a fight and i don't think he wants to see me right now let alone let me stay with him.
"With me, i mean" he says
"Oh.." I say looking over at his bedroom door before looking back at him.
" i mean if you want to. You don't have to. I just figured living in a house would be better than a car or a motel." He says shrugging.
"Umm" I say. It would be awkward but he's right, it would be better than living in my car. And he has always been nice to me except for that time he walked in on me and Oliver making out. "Okay. I mean if it's okay with you" i say.
"Yeah its fine with me. Our mom is on a business trip and she won't be home for a few weeks" he says before walking over to his bedroom door.
"Okay" i say awkwardly making him chuckle,
"Do you have any bags?" He asks me
"Yeah their on my car" i say glancing back at the front door downstairs
"Okay go get them" he says before walking into his bedroom. I walk downstairs and out the front door, grabbing my bags from the back seat before locking my car and heading back inside. I rush upstairs and into Sebashians bedroom.
He was making a bed on the floor with a twin side air mattress and a throw blanket and some pillows.
His room had a giant flat screen TV on the right side of the room with a King sized bed with a black duvet blanket