Goodbye

I wake up with my head on Joshua's warm chest. I open my eyes and see him on his phone.
"Hey" I say in a sleepy voice
"Good morning sweetheart" he says gripping onto my hip before rubbing my bare skin with his thumb.
"What time is it?" I ask, rubbing my eyes
"7:41" he says shutting his phone off
"Ughhh. It's so early" I whine as I sit up. Joshua chuckles before saying
"I'm so sorry to do this but I have to get some work done" he says sitting up. "Your welcome to stay if you want but I won't be back for a while."
"Okay" I say sighing, "You still doing the same work?" I say, looking over at him
He just sighs.
I know that means yes.
I sigh in return before looking down at my lap
"Okay" I add on
"Dylan"
"I'm fine. Go ahead. Go to work" I say looking up at him "but Joshua? Please be careful"
"of course, baby" he says before kissing my forehead.
Joshua stands up and walks into the bathroom . A few minutes later he walks out fully dressed.
"You stayin' here?" He asks me running his hand through his hair.
"Yeah I guess" I say shrugging
"Okay" he says nodding "I'll be back before 11 pm"
"11 PM??"
"Yeah. I'm sorry, I've got a lot of stuff to do" he says before putting on his jacket. I nod before he gives me a small smile then walking out of his bedroom and downstairs. A few minutes later I hear the front door open and close. I sigh before slipping on my shorts and walking downstairs. I walk into the kitchen

 I walk into the kitchen

And make some pancakes.

I eat my pancakes before putting the dirty plate in the sink. Just then someone walks into the kitchen
"Hey" Zach says giving me a smile before walking to the fridge ad opening it.
"Oh, hey. I didn't know anyone was here. I though everyone left with Joshua" I say as he searches the fridge for some food
"Yeah, I usually go but He told me to stay back today cause whatever they are doing is to dangerous for me or something" he says rolling his eyes at the last part
"Dangerous?"  I asked a little worried
"Yeah" he says shrugging before grabbing a glass bottle of root beer. He then leaves the kitchen.
I sigh resting my hands on the island. Just then my phone vibrated. I pull it out of my back pocket and see a text from Oliver on the lock screen that said "hey baby girl. How's your morning?" I sigh before shutting off my phone, not even opening up the text.

I don't know what to do. I like Oliver and he's super sweet. but Joshua, Ughh, he drives me crazy, and in a good way, he makes me feel so safe and happy and I want to be with him. But I'm with Oliver, and I don't want to hurt him by breaking up with him.
I sigh before walking back upstairs to Joshua's room and sitting down on the bed. I unlock my phone and pull up Netflix before turning on Pretty Little Liars.   I lay there, watching PLL for hours until I finally decide to watch Bird Box.
Everyone's talking about this movie so it must be good.
Midway through the movie I found myself laying on my stomach wrapped with the blanket like a cocoon.
Right after the movie ends someone walks through the door. 
"Hey" I hear someone sigh. I pull the blanket off of me and sit up to see Joshua.
"Hey?" I say tilting my head to the side. He looked sad. "What's wrong?"
"Nothing. I'm just tired I guess" he says shrugging
"What time is it?" I ask, making him look down at his Rolex Oyster Perpetual Submariner.

"10:53" he says before walking across the room towards me and sitting down on the bed

"Why'd you take so long?" I ask pulling my legs up on the bed and crossing them (Indian style.)
"I had to go out of the city for today.." he says looking over into my eyes.
"Out of the city? Where?"
"It doesn't matter" he says shaking his head. "Have you thought about what I said last night?" I sigh looking down.
"Look, I like you. But.. Oliver.." I say playing with my fingers.
"Look at me" Joshua says. I sigh before looking up into his eyes. I could see that he knew what this meant. That I had Chosen Oliver over him.
"I'm sorry, Joshua. But I love Oliver"
"But you love me" Joshua says grabbing my hands
"Loved." I say pulling them away. "I'm sorry"
"You should go" Joshua says standing up. I sigh standing up as well. I grab my stuff before leaving  his bedroom.