I Want You

This is a pretty dirty chapter. Just a warning

A few hours go by until the door clicks again and opens to reveal Joshua.
He runs to me and attacks me with a hug, almost nocking me over.
"Are you okay?" He says into the hug
"Yeah, im fine" i say confused.
"I was so worried that i was going to lose you" he says pulling away from the hug
"What's going on?" I say looking into his eyes. They were watering like he was about to cry.
"They got in" he says looking deep into my eyes.
"Are you okay" i say frantically, scanning him for wounds.
"Yeah" he says nodding his head
"Lift up your shirt" i say
"I told you" he says rolling his eyes "im fine." He lifts up his shirt to reveal toned abs but no bruises or cuts.
"Good" i say looking back up at his eyes before he pulls me into a hug.
His body heat radiated off of him to me making me burn up. His amazing cologne filled up my nose making me happy. We stood there for a while until i finally pulled away.
I look up at him and he makes eye contact for a second before looking down at my lips. A few seconds later he looks back up at my eyes. I shake my head no, because i know he was asking if he could kiss me. He sighs before pulling me into a hug again and resting his head on top of mine. I bury my head in his chest, inhaling his cologne.
We stand there for a few minutes until my phone start to vibrate. I sigh, pulling away from the hug before slipping my phone out of my back pocket.

Incoming call from Oliver

I sigh looking up at Joshua who's jaw is clenched as he looks down at my phone. I slide to answer and pull my phone up to my ear.

Me: hello?
Oliver: Hey, you home yet?
Me: Uhhh.. no

I look over at Joshua and see him mouth the words "stay here tonight"

Me: I think I'm going to stay the night at.. Uh, Mars house.
Oliver: oh, okay. Can we ft?
Me: no. Mars wants to talk about.. Vampire Diarys all night and i don't think you wanna hear that.

Oliver: ok. Well I'll see you tomorrow then?
Me: yeah. Bye
Oliver: Goodnight

End of conversation

"You staying?" Joshua asks
"Yeah" i say nodding. A smiles forms on his face before he turns around and walks into his closet.
He pulls out one of his long sleeved shirts and hands it to me.
I walk into his bathroom and pull my shirt off and slip on Joshua's shirt that was like a dress on me. I slide off my shorts and fold them up as well as my tank top before i walk out of the bathroom. I see Joshua facing the other direction pulling off his shirt.
"Hey" i say making him turn around.
A smile apears on his face before he says
"You look cute", making me blush.
I set my cloths on a chair before crawling into the bed. Joshua lays down on the other side, both of us facing each other.
"Oh my god" Joshua says shaking his head before rolling on his back and looking at the ceiling.
"What?" I say confused.
"Can you stop being so fucking gorgeous? Its literally taking EVERYTHING in me not to kiss you" he says refusing to look at me.

I

stare at him for a few minutes as he looks up at the ceiling.

Fuck this
I think to myself before straddling Joshua's lap and smashing my lips on his. He immediately kisses me back, gripping onto my waist,  pulling me closer to him.
He suddenly throws me off of him and climbs ontop of me. He looks into my eyes for a second before looking down at my lips, bitting his lip.
"Joshua" i say making him look back up at my eyes.
"Kiss me alr-" i start to say but before i can even finish my sentence he presses his lips against mine, slipping his tongue inside my mouth.
I bit his bottom lip making him groan before kissing me more roughly.

He grips the bottom on my shirt before yanking it off of me. He runs his lips down my neck straight to my sweet spot, leaving millions of kisses there.
My mouth opens slightly until his lips suddenly stop touching my skin. I start to look down at him but then i feel A kiss right at the very bottom of my inner thigh almost right against my underwear. I gasp as my head jolts back and my mouth opens wide
"Joshua" i say out of breath looking down at him. He gives me a smirk before bitting my inner thigh right against my underwear.
A loif gasp escapes my mouth as i grip onto the sheets tightly.
He starts to leave slow kisses all over my inner thighs right against my underwear making me go insane. I can't help but loudly moan, gripping onto the sheets so hard.
My legs start to shake but he holds then down refusing to stop.
"Fuck! Ughhh Joshua!" I basically yell as my eyes roll back.
Out of nowhere he just stops.
I look down at him in confusion but he doesn't say anything. He just climbs over to the other side of the bed and lays down.
"What the hell was that?"
"What? You liked it"
"I did not" i say making him laugh.
"Yeah cause all that moaning and screaming my name was you not liking it" he says looking over at me
I glare at him for a second before getting an idea. I climb back ontop of him and start kissing his roughly. I start to run my hands down his torso until i reach his pants. I immediately stop the kiss and look at him with a slight smirk. He looks at me confused before i scoot down and start to pull down his pants and underwear. You could already see some of his V line but i pulled it down so that you could see almost all of it without actually showing anything.
"What the hell are you doing?" He says in confusion before i go down and kiss the skin right against his underwear. His head jolts up and his mouth is open wide as he looks down at me. I start to kiss and suck and lick all over the place making him go insane. He grips onto the sheets as i continue. His head is tipped back and his eyes are squeezed shut.
"Dylan! On my god" he yells squeezing his eyes shut
"Im going to have a boner Dylan, stop!" He says groaning.
Soon enough a tent forms in his pants. I grine up at him before hopping off of him and lay down on the other side of the bed.
"Oh my god Dylan" Joshua says covering his face with his hands. I laugh making him glare at me.
"What the hell am i supposed it do now?" He says looking at me.
"Not my problem" i say shrugging before crawling into the blanket.
"Not my problem" he says mocking me "you know what. It is your problem cause you did this." He adds on.
"Help me?" He says making me laugh slightly
"No" i say making him roll his eyes.
"Fine" he says before standing up and walking into the bathroom. I roll my eyes before grabbing Joshua's shirt and throwing it on, then I rolling over so that my back is facing the bathroom door.

Just as i was about to fall asleep, Joshua walks in and jumps on top of me.
"Oww" i say groaning.
"Hey" he says resting his head on my chest
"Im trying to go to sleep" i say before closing ny eyes again.
"Whyyy" he whines.
"Okay" i say rolling over ontl my back, "what do you want?"
"You. I want you. I want you to always be here. Laying next to me, cuddling me. I want to be here for you when you are scared, when you just want to bing watch tv, or when you want to talk. I want you to be mine" he says sitting up on top of me.
"I'm with Oliver" i say basically half asleep
"You literally just gave me a boner on purpose. You guys aren't together"
"Its not my fault. I'm just that good" i say making him laugh.
"Come on Dylan. I love you. Text Oliver and tell him its over"
"Joshua stop. Im tired. Please, can we just go to sleel and talk about this in the morning"
"Fine" he says sighing before climbing off of me. He lays down on his back staring up at the ceiling. I sigh before laying my head on his chest and saying
"Go to sleep" he wraps his arm around me pulling me closer before closing his eyes.