"goodnight Dylan"

"Dylan get your butt back down here" She says loudly. I freeze in my steps.
"Yes mom? " I say innocently walking over to her.
"Did you know I was worried sick about you" She yells
"Mom I'm sorry okay. But I'm fine, nothing happened" I say trying to get her to calm down.
"But something could have" He says keeping her tone.
"No. I was with Oliver and we were only like 30 minutes away. "
"Go to your bedroom. NOW" She says yelling the last part making me jump. I turn around and walk upstairs.
I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and DMed Oliver.

Me: Hi

Oliver.moy: you okay?

Me: i guess.

Oliver.moy: you sure?

Me: no

He started requesting to Facetiming me. I accepted it

He was sitting down on a couch.

"You okay? " he says looking at me. I see Sebastian look over Oliver's shoulder and wave at me. I wave back. "Hold on" He says standing up. He walked upstairs to his bedroom and closed the door. He sat down on his bed and said again
"Are you okay? " A tear slips down my face
"Aww Dylan" He says looking at me sadly
"I shouldn't have gone to the Carnival with you" I say laying my head on my pillow and crawling into my blanket.
"No it wasn't your fault. You didn't know you didn't tell her okay. " Another tear slips down my face.
He sighs and then gets off his bed "hold on" Is all he says before hanging up. I set my phone down on my bed and curl up into a ball. A few minutes go by of silence until I hear knocking at my window. I get up and open my certain and see Oliver standing on my balcony. I open the glass doors and let him in.
He walks inside of my bedroom and looks at me for a few second before pulling me into a hug. We stand there for a few seconds, my head rested in the nook of his neck. I start to cry and he pulls me over to my bed sitting us both down on it as he pulls away
"Don't cry Dylan" He says resting his hand on mine. I look down at my lap as tears fall into my lap.
"Dylan please" He says softly, "I don't like to see you cry"
"It's not my fault okay, I can't help it" I say laying back onto my bed he lays down next to me and we both stare at the ceiling.
"You didn't have to come" I say looking over at him
"I know" He say looking back over at me. We layed there for a few minutes until he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. I rest my head on his chest and close my eyes. I start to fall asleep until I feel Oliver pick me up off of hi and rest me back down onto my bed and covers me up with my blanket.
"Goodnight Dylan" He says before giving me a long soft kiss on my forehead. I hear his sigh before walking out my bedroom closing the glass doors behind him. I soon fell asleep after that.

I woke up around 7 and checked my phone to see a DM request from Sebastian.

Sebastianmoy: Hey, were you crying last night?

I accepted it

Me: yeah

Sebastianmoy: what happened? Are you okay?

Me: I don't really want to talk about it but yeah, I'm fine.

Sebastianmoy: okay. Well I'm here if you need anything.

Me: thanks

End of conversation

Oliver.moy: good morning ❤

Me: morning💕

Oliver.moy: how are you?

Me: good

Oliver.moy: good

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen to see a note from my mom.

Caden and Dylan, I'm off to work there's food in the fridge and pantry that you can make, I will be home at 8.

Is all it said

I got a FaceTime requefrom Oliver. I accepted it.

"Have you talked to your mom yet"
I look down at my phone and Oliver is in his bed shirtless, although I could only see his shoulders
"No she went to work " I say sighing, looking at him. He ran his fingers through his hair when I heard a knock at the from door
"What's that? " He says looking at me confused
"Someones at the front door" I say glancing down at him before walking over to the door
"Check who it is first it might me a serial killer" I laugh at his comment looking down at his to see him smiling
I check through one of the long thin windows that are on either side of the from door and see that it is Sebastian.
"It's Sebastian" I say looking down at Oliver
"What? Why is he there? "
"I don't know. Be quite I'm going to keep you on so you can hear. "
I say before he nods. I open the door before I realized that I'm wearing a cropped top and booty shorts because that's what I changed into when I got home last night.
"Hi Sebastian" I say facing the outside camera up to him as my phone is down to my side.
"Hi" He says smiling at me
"What's up? " I say a little awkwardly
"Ummm.. I was wondering if you wanted to go out some time" He says nervously
"Oh" I say caught off guard
"Umm I'm not really.. I mean I.. " I say trying to figure out how to let him down gently.
"I just got out of a relationship and I'm not really looking for someone new right now. "
"Oh " He says looking down. This was probably the most awkward conversation I've ever had.
"I'm sorry" I say softly
"No no it's cool. It was just a dare anyway. Talk to you later" He say before walking off.
I shut the door and slid down it in embarrassment.
I turn the camera back around so that Oliver is looking at me
"Oh my gosh that was the most Awkward conversation EVER" I say putting my head in my knees.
"Did you really just get out of a relationship and aren't looking for someone? "
I shake my head no. He just laughs
"What else was I suppose to say, Oli? " I say looking up at him
"Oli? " He says smiling
"Yeah you got a problem with that name? I like nicknames better than real names"
"No.no problem. So is that what you are going to call me from now on? " He says running his hand through his hair again.
"I don't know I don't really think that matches"
"Well thats what Sebastian calls me" He says turning over so that he's now laying on his stomach
"Then never mind about 'Oli' " I say shaking my head still embarrassed about what happened.
"Since you are giving me a nickname, does that mean I have to give you one? " He says as I stand up
"Yes.and it better be good one" I say looking down at him. He laughs before saying okay
"I have to go. talk to you later? "
"Yeah of course" He say nodding
"Bye"
"Bye"