A Fight and A Girls Night

This chapter is kinda dirty, if you don't want to read that then skip this chapter. Oh, and also please leave in the comment if you don't like stories that are kinda dirty so that I know for later chapters.❣️

I wake up to my head laying on Oliver chest. I try to get up but he pulls me back down onto him
"No. Stay with me" he says in a tired voice.
"Oliver" I say.
"Princess" he says making my heart flutter. I haven't heard that name in a long time. I missed it.
"Okay" i say sighing.

He falls back asleep and i try to but i couldn't i was already up for the day. I sigh and then start kissing up his chest and then to his neck. he groans once i get to his collarbone; and up to his jawline and then finally onto his lips. He kisses me back as his hands travel to the small of my back pulling the bottom part of my body closer to him. He flips us over and pulls my cropped sweatshirt off leaving me in my black sports bra and shorts. He scans my body for a few second before attacking my lips again. I bit his bottom lip making him moan. I slid my hands down his chest as we continue to kiss and to his pants pulling on the waistband. He pulls away from me and says
"You sure you wanna do this?" I nod before pulling on his pants again. He pulls them off leaving him in only boxers. I scan his body trying to find an imperfection. There was none. I look back up at his face. He was biting his lip as he stared at me. He pulls off my shorts throwing them on the other side of the room. He starts kissing my lips again but soon moves down my neck to my collarbone. He finds my sweet spot making me moan like crazy. He sucks and bits it. I knew i was going to have a hickey but i didn't even care. My eyes roll back and my head tilts back as i continue to moan. All of a sudden Jesse and Sebashian pop in the room.
"Do you wa-" Sebashian starts to say.
"Fuck" i say under my breath as I move out from under Oliver and cover myself up with the blanket.
"What the hell Sebashian?" Oliver says pissed off.
"Sorry i didn't know" he says.
"And what the hell are you doing here Jesse" Oliver yells at Jesse. Jesse kept his eyes on me for a few seconds until he said
"Sebashian invited me over" he kept his eyes glued on me as he bits his lip.
"Stop looking at my girl Jesse! She's mine! Your not allowed to look at her" Oliver says which kind of turned me on.
"What?" Jesse says looking back at Oliver.
"Leave!" Oliver says sternly. Sebashian rushes out of here but it takes Jesse a few seconds to leave, and right before he leaves he winks at me and says.
"You gotta nice body" Oliver face turns bright red. He gets up off the bed and starts putting on his pants.
"Oliver its fine" i say grabbing his arm trying to get him to stop.
"Let go" Oliver says roughly. I pull my hand away from his arm and he slips his pants all the way on before storming out of the bedroom slamming the door on the way out. A few seconds of silence go by until i hear yelling and slamming. I knew if they were fighting Jesse would definitely win, he was bigger than Oliver. I slip my clothes on real quick and then rush downstairs.

I see Oliver and Jesse punching each other as Sebashian tries to get in the middle of it trying to stop it.
"Oliver stop!" I yell at him.
"Go back upstairs Dylan" Oliver says not looking away from Jesse.
"Yeah go back upstairs baby" Jesse says winking at me making Oliver punch him right in the nose.
"Oliver please" i beg him as i walk over to the fight. They both ignore me as they continue to beat each other up. Realizing there's only one way to stop this fight I take in a deep breath and then scream as loud as i can. All three of them cower down as they hold their ears.
"Dylan!" Sebashian yells as his eyes were squinted shut and his hands were covering his ears. I stop and they soon look over at me like i was crazy.
"I didn't know what else to do" i say looking at them. Oliver shakes his head as he looks down at the ground still covering his ears.
"Jesse leave. Please" i say to Jesse as he stands up, he puts his finger in his ear and pulls it out to reveal blood.
"You made my ears bleed!" He says.
"You'll be fine, it's happened before" i said nonchalant. Jesse shakes his head as he walks out of the house. "Are you okay Oliver" i say crouching down in front of him. He looks up at me and says
"How can such a small person have such a powerful voice" i laugh at his comment as i help him up. We walk upstairs and into Oliver bedroom. He lays down on his bed on his back. I turn all the lights on in the room.
"What are you doing?" Oliver says squinting his eyes.
I walk over to him and i sit down on him, straddling his lap. I start pressing around his torso with my fingers trying to see if he has any bruises since they wouldn't be showing up yet. He winces at a couple of them. I move up to his ribs and there was a lot there. "I'm sorry baby" i say giving him a kiss before smacking his face.
"What the hell Dylan? What was that for?" He asks me confused as he rubs his face.
"It was your fault. You didn't have to to beat him up" i say annoyed.
"He was hitting on you Dylan. What else was i supposed to do?" He says trying to defend himself.
"Anything but start a fight. You can't fix everything with fighting, Oliver" i say sighing as i sit back down on his lap. He sighs shaking his head.
"Im sorry" he says running his fingers through his hair. I sigh and start to get off of him but he grabs my hips and pulls me back down.
"Stay" he says gripping onto my hips. "Please" he says sticking his bottom lip out. I sigh before saying
"Fine" I climb off of him and lay down onto the bed with my back facing him. He wraps his arms around my stomach and pulls me over to him so that his chest was pressed up against my back. I roll around so that I'm facing him.
"I really am sorry that you got hurt" I say looking up at him. He nods pulling me closer, i close my eyes and soon fall asleep.