Rachel

Warning: This chapter has a cuss word or two.

"Hey" I say giving her a fake smile but Oliver believed it.
I don't know what it is about her, I just get a weird vibe from her.
"Hi" she says giving me a smile as fake as mine before giving me a slight glare...

"Well come on upstairs" Oliver says to her before leading her upstairs, I follow close behind. They walk into his bedroom and she immediately jumps onto his bed, sitting down Indian style in the middle of it.
"What do you want to do?" Oliver says looking over at Rachel.
"I don't care" she says as she leans back onto the bed, I clench my jaw stopping myself from doing or saying anything.
"Okay" He says before walking over to the TV center and bends down opening up the cabinet with all the movies.
I see her scan him up and down as she bits her bottom lip. My face turns bright red in anger as I ball my hands in fists.
Slut. I think to myself as I mentally roll my eyes.
"Okay" Oliver says sighing as he stands up, "we have nothing to watch" he turns around and faces us both. "What now?" He asks us as he switches his face between us both.
He sees my fists balled up and my face a little red making him tilt his head in confusion. I rest my hands and shake my head as if to say "nothing."
He drops it and says
"What do you want to do?" Still looking at me. I shrug. He sighs and then says "you girls are no help" making me smile. She laughs making my smile disappear.
"Let's go to the mall" Rachel says as she jumps off the bed.
"Fine by me. What about you?" Oliver says looking over at me. I honestly didn't have the slightest interest in going to the mall with her but I didn't trust her with him at all.
"Sounds fun" I say giving Oliver a small smile.
"Great" He says smiling at me before walking over to me and intertwining our fingers together before we walk out of his bedroom. Rachel follows close behind until we leave the room and then she speeds up so that she is now right beside Oliver.
We walk out of the house and look at all three of our cars

Incase you have forgotten this is my car

This is Oliver's car

And this is Rachel car