Oliver is Live

A few hours later the sun was starting to go down. I close my laptop before walking downstairs into the living room. Just them my mother walks in through the front door.
"Hi" I say a little awkward.
"Hey" She says back as she sets her bags down at the breakfast bar.
"I'm sorry for running off mom. I was just tired of you getting so mad at me about little stuff" I say as she walks into the living room and sits a few feet away from me.
"I'm sorry for over exaggerating, Dylan. I just want you to be safe"
"I know" I say nodding. "Can we just forget about the whole running off thing and start fresh?" I ask her. She nods before pulling me into a hug. We stay there for a few minutes until I pull away and say
"Am I still band from seeing Oliver?"
"No" she says as she shakes her head.
"Can I go see him now then?" I say standing up.
"I guess" she says shrugging.
"Thanks mom. I'll be home in a few hours" I say before leaning down and laying a kiss on her cheek. I run upstairs and grab my phone before running back downstairs and out the front door. I walk over Oliver's house and knock on the door.
While waiting for someone to open the door I glance to my right and see a car that I don't think I've seen before.
I wonder who else is here
I think to myself

A minute later the door opens. I turn my focus back to the door and see Ms. Moy.
"Oh hello Dylan" she says greeting me with a smile.
"Hello Ms. Moy"
"Please, come in" She says stepping aside for me to walk in. I step inside and she shuts the door closed behind me.
"I'm here to see Oliver" I say once she turns around from facing the door.
"Ah. He's upstairs in his room. Go on up" she says smiling.
"Thanks" I say before walking upstairs. I walk to Oliver's bedroom and see his door wide open. I peek inside and see him laying on his stomach on his bed watching some TV show on his laptop.
I tip toe inside and taking off my sweater thing before quietly walk over to the bed and jumping on top of him, straddling him. I wrap my arms around his neck as I rest my chin on top of his head.
"Hi" I say in a small voice.
"Hi baby" Oliver says, I could hear a smile in his voice.
"Watcha watching?" I say, resting on top of him.
"Venom" He says grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers together. I scoot down and lay my head down on his back.
"Did you miss me?" I ask him.
"Like crazy" he saying chuckling lightly before kissing my hand.

We lay there as he watches the rest of the movie and I take a nap. 40 minutes later I wake up to Oliver talking. I open my eyes but see no one else in the room. I lift my head up off of Oliver's back and see him holding his phone, he was live on Instagram. I glance down at the comments and soon enough I start to see comments saying
"Is that Dylan?", "Is somebody laying on your back?", "Omg you and Dylan are so cute!!❤️", etc. finally, Oliver says.
"Yes, Someone is laying on back. Dylan, say hi" I sit up more for the camera to see my full face and I say "Hi guys" as I smile at the camera.
I crawl off of him and lay down on my stomach beside him on the bed.
"Have a good nap" Oliver says chuckling. I roll my eyes and elbow him in the arm.
"If you want to be guested all you have to do is tag 5 friends in my recent" Oliver says turning back to his phone.

Soon he starts guesting people. They were all so happy to be talking to him and Oliver would say he loved them before he went on to the next person and they would freak out.

A few minutes later he ended the live.
"That was cute" I say as he sits up.
"What was?" He says confused.
"The way you treat your fans, how sweet you are to them" I say rolling onto my back to face him. He laughs before leaning down and giving me a kiss.
"So" He says, pulling away from me but still pretty close to my face, "What do you want to do?" I laugh, rolling my eyes at him. He stops my laughter quickly with another kiss. I kiss him back leaning up as we both sit up, not breaking the kiss. He pulls away and quickly rips my shirt off kissing me immediately afterwards. His fingers graze my bare hips as my fingers tangle themselves into his hair. He leans back onto his back so I'm now hovering above him. I pull away, tucking my hair behind my ear.
"What's wrong?" Oliver says confused.
"I should probably get back home" I say sighing as I sit down on his lap.
"No, no, no" he says sitting up, "stay here, with me"
"You know I can't do that, I haven't been home in a long time"
"Stay" He says before he starts to kiss my neck softly.
I sigh, closing my eyes as my body relaxes. He continues to leave kisses all over my neck.
He starts to suck on my neck, leaving marks that will soon turn to hickeys. A quiet groan leaves my mouth as he continues to leave hickeys.
"Oliver" I say after a minute.
"Hmmm" He says against my skin causing it to vibrate making my mouth open slightly.
"Oliver" I say softly, trying to get him to stop because I know I have to leave soon but I definitely didn't want him to stop.
He stops suddenly and looks at me for a few seconds. I sigh, giving up, before smashing my lips onto his pushing him back onto the bed. I yank off his shirt throwing it somewhere in the room. He flips us over so that I'm now on the bottom. He starts to kiss down my neck to my stomach. His lips stop going down at the waistband of my shorts. He continues to kiss right above the waist band making me go crazy. I grip onto the sheets tightly as my head jolts back.
"Fuck" I say out of breath. He moves back up to my mouth and starts to kiss me again. His hands roam my body before gripping onto my hips and pulling them up on him, he quickly moves his hands down to my thighs and wraps by legs around his waist before sitting up, pulling me with him. We continue to kiss as he stands up and walks over to the wall pressing me up against it. I start to let my legs down, but before I can unwrap my legs from his waist he presses me up against the wall harder so that his body is presses right against mine before moving his hands from my waist down to my thighs holding them up so I can't get down. He continues to kiss me but this time more aggressive. Slipping his tough inside my mouth as he kissed me roughly like this was the last time he would ever kiss me. He groans into the kiss making goosebumps go down my spine.

"Oliver can I come in" I hear a woman say from outside the door making me pull away from the kiss out of breath.
"You've got to be fucking kidding me" Oliver says under his breath before he puts his head in the dip of my neck as I stay pressed up against the wall with my legs still wrapped around him.
"Oliver?" The woman says again making his head shoot up.
"Hold on mom" he says as he lets me down and grabs both our shirts as we throw them on quickly. Oliver walks over to the door about the open it when I say
"Uh Oliver" he looks over at me, I point down to his pants and he looks confused until he looks down and sees.. a tent.
"Fuck" he says running over to the bed and covering is lap up with his blanket while I laugh. I open up the door shooting a smile at his mother.
"Hello dear" she says stepping inside the bedroom.
"Hello" I say removing my hand from the door nob.
"I just came up to check on you guys" she says looking over at Oliver.
"We're fine mom" he says looking uncomfortable. She tilts her head in confusion but before she could say anything I say
"Actually I was just about to leave, I don't want my mom worrying about me" I say making his mom look over at me.
"Oh of course, come over anytime sweetie" she says smiling at me. I smile back at her before looking over at Oliver shooting him a slight smirk before walking out of his bedroom with his mother close behind me.

In Oliver's bedroom

Once the bedroom door closes Oliver leans back in relief, sighing.

Back to Dylan's POV
His mother walks me to the front door and says
"Have a good night"
"You too" I say before the closes the door. I walk back to my house opening up the front door before walking up to my bedroom. I sit down on my bed right as my phone rings. I pull it out of my pocket and see a text from Oliver making me smile. I open up my phone to see the message.

Oliver❤️:What the hell was that?

Me: what ever do you mean?

Oliver❤️: I mean getting me all horny and stuff and then just leaving

Me:  ...

Oliver❤️: I'm coming over.

Me:what? No

Oliver❤️: Yes

End of conversation