a Storm

What I'm guessing was 3 or 4 hours later, since Sebashian said he would be back around 10 or 11, I heard someone saying my name softly.
I open my eyes and see Sebashian crouched down in front of me.
"Hey" he says smiling at me.
"Hi" i say softly.
"Do you mind scooting over?" He asks me.
"Oh sorry" I say moving over to the left side of the bed.
"Its fine" he says laying down next to me. I realize that he is out of his cloths and in some dark red joggers.
"How was your date?" I say yawning.
"It wasn't very good"
"Im sorry" i say sitting up.
"Its fine." He says before asking "You wanna have a movie marathon?"
"Ooo yeah!" I say excited as my eyes light up making him laugh.
"Do you wanna come and get the food with me?" He says standing up.
"What about Oliver?" I ask him
"If he sees you then we'll say we're just hanging out."
"Okay" i say shrugging.
"Oh you might want to put your bags under the bed or something."
"Okay" i say getting up and kicking my bags under the bed before walking out of the room behind Sebashian. We walk downstairs and to the kitchen. He grabs the popcorn and puts it in the microwave. I grab a small bowl and a big bowl and set them on the counter. Just then Oliver walks into the kitchen
"Hey Oliver" Sebashian says nonchalantly.
"Hey" he says to Oliver before looking at me "what are you doing here?"
"Just hanging out with Sebashian" i say trying to act casual
"Since when do you guys 'hang out'?"
"Since you decided you didn't want to be in her life anymore" Sebashian says walking over to me with a bag of popcorn. He opens it and pours it into the big bowl. Oliver rolled his eyes at Sebashians comment and then said.
"I never decided that i didnt want to be in her life, i just need some time"
"Can you get the M&Ms, Dylan? Their in the cabinet" he says ignoring Oliver's comment.
"Yeah" ,i say looking over at Oliver who looked a little mad, before walking over to the cabinet and grabbing the bag of M&Ms handing them to him. He pours them into the small bowl. He walks over to the fridge and pulls out a could of water bottles. While Oliver and I are staring at each other.
"You coming?" Sebashian asks me resting his hand on my arm, i finally look away from Oliver and say
"Yeah, ill be right up"
"Okay" he says before grabbing the bowl of popcorn too and walking upstairs.
" Are you doing this just to get back at me?" Oliver asks me once Sebashian is out of hearing distance.
"What?"
"Sebashian"
"Are you kidding? Oliver, this has nothing to do to you." I say before grabbing the M&Ms and walks away.
"Dylan" he says making me stop and turn around to face him. "I miss you"
I sigh and say
"I miss you too, Oliver." I turn around and walk upstairs.
I walk into Sebashians bedroom and sit down onto his bed beside him.
"Hey" he says
"Hi" I say back. I roll onto my stomach and prop myself on my elbows, as i slide the M&Ms in the middle of the bed beside the popcorn.
"Is something wrong?" He asks looking at me.
"No" i say sighing, "Oliver just made me sad"
"What did he do?" He asked me worried.
"Nothing" i say. Shaking my head "What movies are we going to watch?" I ask him trying to change the subject.
"What Movies to YOU want to watch?"
"I don't care" i say yawning. He laughs and then says
"Are you tired?" I nod my head resting it on the bed bit its still turned to Sebashian.
"Go to bed" he says grabbing the bowls of food and standing up.
"But you wanted to watch movies with me." I say keeping my eyes on him as he walks
"Its fine, I was just bored" he says shrugging.
"Are you sure?" I ask him
"Yes, im sure" he says nodding before walking out of the room.
I crawl over to the left side of the bed and soon fall asleep.

A few hours later I wake up to a loud noise. I scream, sitting up fast trying to catch ny breath.
All of a sudden Oliver and Sebashian run through the bedroom door.
"What's wrong?!" They both say worried. Another loud sound goes off making me jump as a few tears fall down my cheek. Their faces turn back to normal.
"Are you afraid of storms, Dylan?" Sebashian says as they both sit down in front of me on his bed. I nod slightly jumping again when I hear another thunder rumble from outside.
"Calm down, its okay" Oliver says.
It stops thundering as hard and I calm down a little bit, they both stand up and Oliver asks
"Are you okay for us to leave?" When all of a sudden an extremely loud rumble come from outside making me scream. They rush over towards me and sit on either side of me.
"Its okay Dylan" Sebashian says trying to get me to stop freaking out.
"Do you want to watch TV? Will that help?" Sebashian asks, i shrug and so he turns on Friends and turns it up so it drowns out the storm a little bit.
I started to get sleepy so i layed down with both of them still on either side of me. Sebashian soon lays down too. The storm starts to settle down with the occasional booms of thunder making me jump. Oliver stayed sitting up but was now leaning back against the headboard.
My eyelids start to feel heavier and heavier when they soon close and i fall asleep. But soon after a loud boom wake me up, i shoot up scared.
"Its okay Dylan" Oliver whispers. I catch my breath and then look over at Sebashian who is sleeping.
Oliver was on his phone looking at something.
"Its going to be storming for a few more hours" he says sighing.
"What time is it?" I whisper to him as i run my fingers through my hair.
"1 am" Oliver says running his fingers through his hair as well. The awkwardness was strong between us, but I ignored it. I walk over to the door and grab my mini backpack and unzipped it grabbing my phone. I set the bag back down and walk back over to the bed crawling in the middle of the bed. I try so hard to not wake up Sebashian but somehow I did. He mumbles something and then a few seconds later he opens his eyes.
"Hi" he says giving me a tired smile.
"Hi. sorry i woke you, I didn't mean to" i say looking down at him.
"Its fine" he says sitting up. None of us spoke for a long time, the awkwardness kept getting worse and worse to a point where i couldn't be in there any longer. I rushed out if the room and downstairs, im not sure if i was the only one who felt the awkwardness but i knew i couldn't take it anymore. It felt like i couldn't breathe in there and it hasn't stopped yet. I tried to control my breathing but it felt like i wasn't getting enough air even when i was taking huge breaths.

Oliver and Sebashian soon rush downstairs and come up to me.
"Are you okay?" Sebashian says
"What's wrong?" Oliver says aswell as they both get super close to me.
"Back away!" I say as I walk away from them.
I'm having like an anxiety attack or a panic attack or something.
I think to myself as i keep trying to get more air. It soon passes over and i can finally get enough air. I take a big breath in and then a big breath out before looking over at Oliver and Sebashian who were on the other side of the room worried.
I sigh and then walk over to them.
"What was that?" Sebashian asks me frantically.
"I don't know. I think i just had an anxiety attack"
"What?! Are you okay?" Oliver asks me.
"Yeah I'm fine" i say nodding. Oliver then attacks me with a hug almost knocking me over but he keeps me up as we stand there hugging as I'm standing on my tippy toes. His head was buried in the crook of my neck.
"I was so worried about you" he says into my neck.
"Im sorry" i say tightening my arms around his neck before he tightens his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.
After a few minutes i finally pull away from him after remembering that Sebashian was there.
"Hey" Oliver says to Sebashian.
"You sure your okay?" Sebashian asks me still a little worried.
"Yeah. I'm fine." I answer.
"Oliver, i have to tell you something. Please don't get mad." I say as I turn back to him.
"What did you do?" Oliver said looking a little mad already.
"I haven't went home in days because i refuse to see my mother. So.... I've been staying with Sebashian."
Sebashian trying to walk away without being seen but Oliver stops him by staying.
"Sebashian!" Before turning back to me and saying "you guys were sleeping together?!"
"Just sleeping, Oliver. nothing else happened, i swar" i reassure him.
"Promise?" He asks me not breaking eye contact
"Promise" i say looking up at him.
"Okay" Oliver says sighing.

Another rumble of thunder shakes the home making me jump. Oliver pulls me closer to him by wrapping his arm around my waist. We walk upstairs and back into Sebashians bedroom.
"Did you bring any bags?" Oliver asks me.
"Yeah their under the bed" i say starting to walk over to the bed with Oliver still beside me.
"Oliver" i say setting my hand on his arm that's wrapped around me.
"Oh sorry" he says pulling his arm off of me, making me giggle. I walk over to the bed and croutch down sliding my bags out from under the bed.
I walk back over to him with the bags in my hands.
"Come on" he says before walking over to his bedroom. I follow him and set my stuff down on the ground closing the door behind me.

Oliver suddenly gives me a giant hug squeezing me tightly.
"What's this for?" I ask him giggling. He picks me up off the ground and i wrap my legs around his waist, he buries his head in the nook of my neck trying to get closer to me.
"I missed you" he says into my skin.
"I missed you too" i say smiling.
A few minutes went by, until i said
"Can i get dowm now?"
"No" he says before walking over to bed and falling onto it with me on my back and him on top of me.
"Oliver" i say laughing as i keep my legs wrapped around him.
He doesn't say anything he just continues to hug me.
"Its like 2 o'clock in the morning" i say laughing "can we please go to bed?"
He leans away
"Babe I missed you" he whines making me laugh before i sigh and pull him in for another hug. He wraps his arms around me tightly making me giggle. I sigh as my smile goes from ear to ear. We lay there for like 15 minutes until I say.
"Oliver, im so tired, can we go to sleep." He doesn't answer. I look down at him and his eyes were closed.
"Oliver?" I say again. I get no answer. I sigh rolling my eyes. I lean down and kiss his forehead.
"Oliver" i say before kissing his forehead again. His eyes flutter open and look up at me.
"Hi" i say smiling at him.
"Hi" he says snuggling into me more.
"Can you get off of me please" i ask him. He unwraps his arms and climbs off of me
"I don't want to lose you again" Oliver says looking over at me with deep eyes.
"I know" i say sighing, "i don't want to lose you either"
"Dylan, will you be my girlfriend?" A smile grows on my face and I kiss his passionately. He pulls me on top of him and grips onto my waist tightly.
We kiss for a few seconds before i pull away and say
"Of course" he smiles at me before lifting me off of him and back down on the bed.
"Goodnight Oliver" i say laying back down.
"Goodnight Dylan" he says before i pull the blanket over me and roll over so that my back is facing Oliver.
I soon fall asleep with the thought of him on my mind.

If you guys have any suggestion, please fell free to leave them in the comments for me to see so i can make this story better. 💖

Sorry for the late update. I thought I published it yesterday but I didn't