back home

I wake up to Sebastian playing some video game on his TV. I hop out of his bed and walk out of the bedroom and walk down stairs to the kitchen. I turn on the stove and make some scrambled eggs, fried potatoes, toast, and some strawberry's.

I put all the food on a plate and grab a water bottle from the fridge before sitting down at the breakfast bar.

I ate my breakfast and then put the plate in the sink before walking back upstairs. I cracked the door open to Oliver room to see Rachel fast asleep. I sigh before opening the door all the way and tiptoeing into the room and to my bags and grabs an outfit and my shampoo and conditioner before sneaking back out of the room and closing the door lightly behind me. I walk into Sebastian's room to see him laying on his back with his hand rested behind his head as his other hand was holding his phone.
"Hey can I take a shower in your bathroom?" I say making him look over at me.
"Sure" he says shrugging before looking back at his phone.
"Thanks" I say before walking into his bathroom and closing the door behind me.

10 minutes later

I change into this(But without the necklace) and put my hair into Dutch braids since my hairs still wet before walking out of the bathroom.

I walk out of Sebastian room and I see Oliver coming up the stairs.

"Hey" I say.
"Hi, I was just coming up to see if Rachel was awake yet" he says as he walks over to his bedroom door.
"I was in their like 15 minutes ago to get my cloths for my shower and she was still sleeping" I say as I follow him. He nods before opening the bedroom door.

Rachel was laying on her stomach with her head stilled to the side. Her mascara and eyeshadow from last night was smudged on her face. Oliver sighs before walking over to the bed.
"Rachel" Oliver says as he looks down at her, but she doesn't say anything.
Oliver walks over to the light switch and flicks it on
"Rachel" Oliver says again. She squints her eyes shut and pulls the blanket over her head.
Oliver rolls his eyes before grabbing the blanket and pulling it off of Rachel and throwing it on the floor.
"Get up" Oliver says a little impatiently.
"Stop shouting" she says as she covers her face with her hands.
"I'm not yelling. Your just hungover" Oliver says before grabbing a bottle of aspirin from a shelf in the corner of the room.
"Here, take this" He says as he hands her the bottle of aspirin and the bottle of water on the night stand.

She groans before sitting up and popping the pills in her mouth and taking a long drink of the water.
"Stupid Jesse" She says as she rests her forehead in her hand.
"What?" Oliver says confused.
"He got me drunk"
"What do you mean he GOT you drunk?" Oliver asks, still confused.
"He kept giving me drinks all night. I said I just wanted water so he got me a drink which was definitely not water, and then it just spiraled from there" she says laying back down.
Oliver rolls his eyes before saying
"Okay, get up"
"No" she says shaking her head before closing her eyes.
"Rachel, get up. You have to get home"
"Why? Why can't I just stay here... with you" she says as she looks over at me while saying the last part, making me roll my eyes.
"Because you can't. You have to get home, so get up"
"Oh Oliver, your such a party pooper" she says, looking over at him, "your beds comfy, just let me sleep for a little longer" she says before closing her eyes. Oliver rolls his eyes before walking to the bed and throwing Rachel over his shoulder.
"Oliver, what are you doing?" Rachel says.
Oliver walks out of this bedroom and downstairs as I follow behind.