the Movers Are Here

I woke up to a hand gripping my hip. I look behind me and Oliver was sleeping. I grabbed my phone off the night stand and it was 7:30. Looking down to the ground, I see Zoe and Cody are cuddling and Zephans arms are rapped around Mars waist. I open the camera app on my phone and take a picture of them four because they are so cute. I set my phone back down and try to get up but Oliver tightens his grip on me and then slides me over to him wraping his arm around my waist.
"Oliver" I whisper.
"Hmmm" I hear him mumble in a deep morning voice.
"Let go" I whisper
"No thank you" Oliver says pulling me closer
"Oliver" I whine
"Yes princess?" He says keeping his eyes closed
"So is that my new name? " I ask looking back at him
"Maybe" He says letting go, as i sit up he grabs my waist and lifts me up on top of him so that I'm straddling him.
"What are you doing? " I say smiling at him. He props himself up on his elbows and looks at me.
"Hi" He says smirking at me. I smile at him giving him a quick peck on the lips
"Hi" I say back. I start to lean back but he grabs my chin and pulls me closer to him. I give him another peck on the lips but he pulls me back in wanting more. He removes his hand from my chin and slides his hands onto my thighs gripping onto them tightly. We continue kissing until he rolls us over so that he is now on top, his fingers graise my thighs sending shivers down my spin. He watches his hands closely as they continue to go down my leg until they reach my shorts he looks back up at me and starts to kiss me again.somehow I am able to flip us back over so that I'm on the top again. He grips onto my thighs again and I kiss him one last time before pulling away.
"Can I go now? " I say smiling at him
He smiles back rolling his eyes. He let's go of my thighs and let's me get off of him and the bed. I walk over to my door stepping over Zephan and Mars. I walk downstairs and start to make breakfast for all of us. I start making a bunch of pancakes, bacon, and sausage. I get out the pitcher of Orange Juice and grab a few bottle of water. I set up the food so that they are all on the island in the kitchen that is connected to the breakfast bar. I walk upstairs and walk into my bedroom turning the lights on. I hear groans from all the people in the room making me giggle.
"Get up guys! " I say loudly
"NO! " Zephan yells back
"I made food! " I say making all of them shoot up and race downstairs. I laugh walking after them. I walked downstairs grabbing a plate and putting a couple of pancakes on it and a few sasauge links. Drizzling syrup on the pancakes and taking the last seat at the breakfast bar and dug in.
Soon everyone had left except Oliver. I walk upstairs and get my last outfit that I packed hopefully the movers will be here today. I turned on the water in my shower, walked out of my bathroom to get my cloths off my bed and Oliver was sitting there.
"Oh hi," I said "I totally forgot you were here" I said sitting down beside him. He suddenly gives me a kiss. Once he pulls away I say
"Did you not get enough earlier? " Smiling at him. He shakes his head leaning back in. We lean back so that I am laying on my back and he's on top. My hands travel to his hair tangling themselves into it. I grab the collar of his shirt pulling him closer to me. We continue kissing until I pull away
"I have to get in the shower" I say putting my hand on his chest so he can't kiss me again
"Love it, let's go" He says smiling, I laugh at his comment and then getting off of me he starts to get off the bed but I grab his arm.
"By myself" He laughs and then says
"Okay, I'll talk to you later? "
" Yeah of course " I say smiling at him. He leans in and kissing the tip of my nose making me crinkle it and making me smile before he walks out. I lean out the door frame of my room and watched as he walked downstairs and out the front door. I walked back into my bathroom and took a shower.
Once I was done I threw my hair up into a towl and walked into my bedroom.
I walked over to my phone and see a DM from Oliver followed by a photo

Oliver.moy: hi❤

moy: hi❤

I

laugh at his text and then text back

Me: aww you're so cute😍

Oliver.moy: I miss you Princess😭❤

Me: I miss you too 💕

Oliver.moy: come over😭🙏❤

Me: I can't I'm sorry

Oliver.moy: why?💔

Me: the movers just got here

Oliver.moy: okay text me once your done?

Me: kk❤

Oliver.moy: 😘

End of conversations

About 3 and 1/2 hours later they were finally gone. I walk up to my bedroom and got started on making it look nice. About 2 hours later this was the finished product, besides the dresser and the throw blanket on the end if the bed. My dresser is actually white and the throw blanket is light pink.

Me: hey!

Me: hey!

Oliver.moy: hi princess❤

Me: so that's my name?

Oliver.moy: yup

Me: 😂okay

Oliver.moy: what's mine?

Me: I don't know yet. I haven't found a good one

Oliver.moy: so your done with your bedroom?

Me: yup! ❤

Oliver.moy: can I come over and see?

Me: not today. I'm super tired😴I'm literally about to fall asleep

Oliver.moy: okay, go to bed then

Me: okay. Bye bye

Oliver.moy: good night😘💕

Me: 😘❤

End of conversations

I plug my phone in and plop down onto my bed, falling asleep soon after.