Shes Drunk

I wake up to my head rested on Oliver's bare chest. I look up at him and see him asleep. The sun was still down so I closed my eyes and snuggled into Oliver more before falling back asleep.
I wake up a little while afterwords to a phone ringing. I groan before looking up at Oliver to see him grabbing his phone. He looks at the screen for a second before putting the phone up to his ear.
"Hello?" He says in a sleepy voice. I hear a voice on the other side of the phone that I soon recognize to be a girls voice.
"Are you drunk?" Oliver says as he lifts me off of him and sits up. The girls says something that I can't quite make out. Oliver sighs before running his fingers through his hair and then saying
"Where are you?" I sit up rubbing my eyes. She start to say something again but Oliver interrupts her
"Rachel, Where are you?" I hear her laugh and then start mumbling about something again "Rachel come on, just tell me where you are" Oliver says sighing.
She says something before Oliver rolls his eyes. "Okay, stay where you are"
He says before hanging up.
"I'm sorry baby girl. I have to go pick Rachel up, she's hammered at Jesse's party" Oliver says before kissing my forehead and then standing up. He grabs his shirt and throws it on. I sigh at him getting dressed.
"I'm sorry, she's my friend. I don't want her to be drunk and roaming around" Oliver says as he slips his shoes on. I nod at his words as I look down. Oliver walks over to me and sits down in front of me.
"I'll be back soon. Okay baby?" Oliver says.
I nod as I look up at him. He gives me a small smile before laying his finger under my chin and pulling me in before kissing me.
He stands up and starts to walk out of the bedroom.
"Wait" I say standing up.
"Hmm?" He says looking over at me.
"Can I come with you?"
"Yeah I guess" he says shrugging, "but you have to hurry"
"Okay" I say before slipping on these shoes from earlier

"Can I come with you?""Yeah I guess" he says shrugging, "but you have to hurry""Okay" I say before slipping on these shoes from earlier

We head out and hop into My car since mines bigger but Oliver was driving because he was much more awake then I was.

We get to what I'm guessing was Jesses house and Oliver parks the car by the curb before hopping out. I start to get out of the car to but Oliver stops me.
"Stay in the car" he says as he steps in front of me
"Why?" I say confused.
"If Rachel is drunk that means there's alcohol here and other people will be drunk, I don't trust then with you" he says before grabbing me by my hips and lifting me back up onto the passenger seat. "I'll be back" he says.
I sigh before he nods and then closes the door. He runs up to the house and walks in the front door.

A few minutes later Oliver walks out with Rachel flung over his shoulder. She was kicking and hitting him to let her down but it didn't seem to bother him.
Oliver opens one of the back doors and sets Rachel in the seat before closing the door and hoping in the front seat.
Rachel leans up to the front seat and says to me
"Oh your here"
"Hey! Watch it Rachel" Oliver says slightly yelling. Rachel rolls her eyes and leans back. Oliver starts up my car and drives off.
"Where are you taking me Oliver?" Rachel says as she lays down in the back seat.
"To your house" he says as he stops at a red light.
"No!" Rachel says as her body shoots up, "You can NOT take me to my house."
"Why not" Oliver says as he glances back at her.
"My mom will kill me if she sees me drunk, please Oliver" she begs
"Where am I supposed to take you the, Rachel" Oliver says.
"Your house" she says.
"What" I say looking back at Rachel.
"What?" Oliver says confused. I sigh as I turn back around.
"Look, I don't think that's the best idea Rachel, can't you stay at someone else's house?" Oliver says as the light turns green and he starts driving again.
"Please Oliver. It's the middle of the night, everyone's already asleep" she begs him.
Oliver sighs before saying
"Fine. I'll figure something out"
"Thank you" She says before laying back down.

Once we get to Oliver's house he parks my car and hands me my keys back as we walk inside.
"Okay, Dylan, is it okay if you sleep in Sebastian's room tonight?" Oliver says as he locks the front door.
"Yeah I guess" I say shrugging.
"Okay. Rachel, you can have my room and I will sleep on the couch"
"What? You can't sleep on the couch, this is your house" I say
"I'll be fine" Oliver says shrugging before walking over to a closet and grabbing a couple pillows and a blanket. He sets then on the couch before we all three walk upstairs.

Rachel gets settled down in Oliver's room and then we walk over to Sebastian's.
Oliver knocks on the door but no one answers. He knocks on it again and a few seconds later I hear someone say from the other side of the door
"What" in a sleepy voice.
"Can I come in?" Oliver says
"Yeah" Sebastian says making Oliver open the door. Sebastian sits up in his bed and he runs in fingers through his hair as he yawns.
"Hey can Dylan sleep in here tonight?" Oliver says as Sebastian rubs his eyes.
"Uhh yeah I guess" Sebastian says looking over at us.
"Great" Oliver says before giving me a kiss. "Goodnight, Dylan" he says
"Night" I say before Oliver walks out of the room and closes the door. I slip off my shoes and walk over to Sebastian's bed.
"So why do you have to sleep in here tonight?" Sebastian says says as I crawl into the bed.
"Rachel got drunk at a party so Oliver picked her up but she refused to go to her house so he brought her here and she is now sleeping in Oliver's room and Oliver is sleeping on the couch in the living room"
"That was to many words for this late at night" Sebastian chuckles making me smile as I lay down.
"Night, Dylan" Sebastian says before rolling over so that his back is facing me.
"Night" I say as I roll over as well. I fall asleep soon afterwords.