Joshua, Isaiah, Oliver, and Mars

"How you been?" Joshua says continuing to scan my body.
" good. Uhh, i actually have a boyfriend now" i say awkwardly.
"Oh is that so" Joshua says, not seeming to be phased by what i just said.
"Yeah. He's right over there" i say turning around to see Oliver sitting on the hood of his Challenger with his arms crossed in front of his chest.
"Wanna go for a ride?" Joshua says making me turn back around to face him.
"Uhh.. I don't know" i say shrugging. Just then, i feel someone wrap their arm around my waist. I look to my side and see Oliver standing right next to me.
"Lets go" Oliver says, gripping my hip.
"I should go. I'll talk to you later Joshua" i say before me and Oliver walk away.
I glance back and see Joshua watching me walk away. He makes eye contact with me for a few seconds before winking. Joshua and Isaiah then get into the Tesla and rev up the engine before taking off. Oliver walks me to my jeep and I hop in, closing the door behind me. He walks back to his Challenger and speeds off.
I sigh, tilting my head back.

I need to get away from this boy drama
I think to myself.

I open my phone and scroll through my contacts before clicking one and pressing call.
I connect my phone to my car so that i coulx drive while on the phone. The speakers ring a few times before someone picks up.
"Hey Dylan" Mars says through the speakers
"Hey Mars. Whatcha doin?" I say as i pull out of the parking lot.
"Just chillin in my room. What about you?"
"I'm just driving around town. Hey can i come over? I need to talk to you"
I say as I pull into the street.
"Yeah of course" she says
"Do to I want any Chick-ful-a or Starbucks?" I say as I pull into the building that has both Starbucks and Chick-Ful-A connected

I don't know if this is a thing or not but it should be. Chick-ful-a and Starbucks should totally connect in a building.

"Yes" she says in an excited voice.
"Okay" i say laughing "What do you want?"
"Can i have a Venti pumkin spice latte and chicken nuggets with a large fry?"
"Okay. Ill be there in 15 minutes" i say before ending the call. I pull up to the ordering thing and order a..
·Venti Pumkin Spice Latte
·8 piece chicken nugget meal with a large fry
·Grande iced Mocha
·8 piece grilled chicken nuggets with a normal fry

I pull up to the window and pay for the food and drinks.
10 minutes later I pull up to Mars house and park beside the sidewalk

This is her house

I grab the food from the passenger seat and head inside. I knock on the front door and Mars opens it a few seconds later.
"Hey! Thanks for the food" she says greeting me with a smile before grabbing the food out of my hands and stepping aside for me. I walk inside and we both head up to her room.

I plop down on the pink bean bag chair and mars hands me my food and drink as she sits down on her bed

"So what's up?" She says before taking a sip of her pumpkin spice latte.
"Do you remember Joshua?"
"Your ex?"
"Yeah" i say nodding
"Oh, yeah. He was cute" she says smiling making me laugh.
"Well he called me in the middle of the night last night, while Oliver was at my house. And i just saw him today"
"Wait, I'm confused. I though he was in Juvi" she says tilting her head to the side in confusion.
"He got out" i say shrugging.
"Did he get hotter?"
"Mars! You have a boyfriend" i say raising my voice.
"What?! I can look, i just can't touch" she says defending herself. I roll my eyes before saying
"Yeah, he got hotter. But i don't know what to do. I dont know why he's here"
"Then go see him"
"I just did. That's where i was before i came here. But we really couldn't talk cause Isaiah was there and so was Oliver."
"Oliver was there?!"
"Yeah" i say nodding my head
"Was he jealous?"
"Oh definitely. He looked like he wanted to beat Joshua up but Oliver is nothing compared to Joshua. He's much taller and much bigger than Oliver"
Mars just smiled at me shaking her head.
"Wanna watch some TV?" She asks as she hops off her bed.
"Sure" i say shrugging. She walks over to her dresser and grabs the remote, turning on the TV which is hanging on the wall above the dresser.

We watch TV until all our food is gone before deciding to go to the movies.
We hop in her car

And head over to the movie theatre

20 minutes later we land at the theatre and walk inside. We decide to watch Creed II since Mars has been wanting to see it since she heard that they were making a second Creed.
We buy our tickets and mars gets a popcorn and Orange Fanta and i get Twizzlers and a diet coke. We walk into the movie theatre and sit near the middle in the middle of the row. The movie doesn't start for a while so we just sit there on our phones.

the lights finally dim and the trailers start so we turn off our phones and eat our snacks. Right as the movie is about to start the movie theatre door opens and i could hear a bunch of guys whisper yelling as the walk down the aisles. I  look over to the right of me at Mars and we roll our eye. Suddenly someone sits to the left of me. I look over to my left and I see...

Haha. Cliffhanger