how you met☆

The hallway echoed with the sound of moody teenagers. I took small strides down the hall staring at the piece of paper the receptionist gave me.

It had a map of the school and the classrooms. The sweet little lady named Mrs. Hansen had highlighted my classrooms.

Once I looked up to find my english class but instead I bumped into someone.

Well shit.

"Are you okay?" I opened my eyes to see chocolate brown ones staring straight back. "I didn't see you im so sorry."

"It's okay, I was busy looking at this." I held up my map with a small smile.

"Oh. Are you new?" The attractive boy asked.

"Y-yeah." I didnt realize how cute he was until now. "Im (y/n). And you are?"

"Parker Peter." The boy beamed standing up and his hand out for me to grab. "Wait, I mean peter parker."

"It's nice to meet you."

"Yeah its really nice to me you too." He sent me a small smile and stood beside me. "So what's your first class?"

"English." I said with a groan. I liked the class just not that much. "It's in room 201."

"I have English with you." He said laughing at my reluctance to go. "Shall we?"

I giggled at his words and nodded.

"Yeah we shall. Im really glad I met you Parker Peter." I teased him with a smile playing on my lips.

"Im glad I met you too (y/n)."