"Can you stay the night?"

Authors note: you can ignore this but I needed to vent lol. ya girl is having really bad anxiety right now about school so bad that I'm actually feeling terribly sick. I wanna throw up and I think I might because it's that bad. I bleached my hair because ya girl is a DUMB*SS and wanted her hair to look cute and pretty ya know? It looks bad like so so bad which is not helping me mentally lmao like I love my hair and now it looks bad. I just don't wanna do anything, I don't understand why stuff doesn't go right? Ik this is a first world problem but like shit man. gonna try to post but my brain is fried along with my hair.
——————————————————
     I sat up from my stress nightmare with beads of sweat dripping down my forehead. I felt tears roll out of the outer corners of my eyes and I stared off at the walls for what seemed like hours. I felt like a brick was permanently stuck to my chest squeezing the life out of me.
   I rolled over and grabbed my phone dialing Peter's number without looking. I heard it up to my ear waiting patiently.
    "Hey, darling. What's going on?" I heard my boyfriend say over sounds of police sirens and I immediately started to silently cry. "Y/n? Oh, god. I'm gonna be there right away, it's okay."
      After a few minutes of hearing his reassuring comments, I heard a knock at my window and sat up to unlock it. Peter jumped down from the window ledge and pulled off his mask to sit beside me. He immediately wrapped his arms around me and rubbed circles on the back of my body. I cried silently into his chest and held him tightly. He kissed the top of my head and laid his chin there.
     "Was it a bad one?"
      I nodded with a solemn sigh.
      "It's okay, I'm here."
      "I love you, Pete."
       "I love you, y/n."
        "Can you stay the night?"
         "Of course." He replied with a gentle kiss to my lips and laid down behind me with his arms wrapped around me. He pulled the blankets over us and started to play with my hair.
——————-
🥺 I wish I had someone like peter but ya girl is never gonna get someone and especially now with my hideous hair lmaoooo