"This is not what it looks like!"

It was my first time in our family's new apartment alone. I stayed in my small (y/f/c) room with a window above my bed frame and my bathroom on the left wall.
    The clock hanging on the wall ticked by as I stared at the ceiling watching the lights from the busy street dance across it.

"Ugh.."  I sighed and rubbed my eyes suddenly feeling parched. I stood up in my pajamas. A grey tank top and black shorts. It was summer but, that would end in two days with school coming up.

I turned out of my room down the hall to get a drink of water. As I filled up my glass from the refrigerator, I saw a shadow swing past on the wall from the light of the huge window behind me. I turned around just seeing nothing but the overview of the buildings and street lamps.

"I can't wait for us to get curtains..." I sighed grumbling, the lights in the city never stopped. I had to get used to that soon. I took a gulp of water as I walked down the hallway and opened my door. As I turned around, I spewed the water shocked.

My window was open and in my room was the masked hero, Spider-Man. I've seen him on the tv and on the internet but, him in person? I wasn't prepared to have him only a foot away from me.

"What the hell?" I screamed and dropped my glass of water. It spraying across the tile but I reached down to grab it embarrassed. I smoothed down my hair to face him.

My belongings on the nightstand next to my bed were casted across the room and he was holding my piggy bank in his hands.  His masked eyes wide at me.

"It's not what it looks like."

"Really? Because it looks like Spider-Man is stealing my piggy bank!" I hollered at him and marched up to him to snatch it away. "What? Got a ticket for swinging and texting that you need to pay off?"

"Hey! I don't swing and text!" I raised an eyebrow at him because last week the headlines of the daily bugle read, "Spider-Man knocks over a Hot Dog Cart while texting!"

"Except for that time..." he sighed and put his arms behind his back like a child getting caught stealing a cookie from a cookie jar. "I'm sorry, I knocked over your stuff. I just needed a place to sit. It looked like no one was home and I'm bleeding."

The last part caught me off guard but he turned around to reveal a bloody gash that tore his suit. I ran to my bathroom quickly and got the first aid.

"Here, sit." I pointed to the bed and began to take care of the wound. "The faster you're gone, the faster I get to sleep. Not like I don't want the Amazing Spider-Man around, It's just four AM."

I cleaned up the wound nicely and wrapped his pinky that was torn with a Hello Kitty bandage.

"Thanks?.."

"Y/n."

"Thanks y/n." He stuck his hand out for you to shake. "I'm Spider-Man."

"Really?" I said sarcastically. "I didn't know."

"Har-har." He mocked and took his hand back. "I just thought I'd introduce myself properly. I'll see you around, (y/n)!"

He jumped out the window and swung away. I smiled at the sight of the dorky masked hero.

—————————-

Hope this chapter was okay:))) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10k READS!!

also side note, remember the tulips in FFH! I didn't even realize they were CGI! What the heck!