"So there's this girl.."

quick A/N update/rant (you can ignore) updates are kinda slow because of all my exams I'm studying for😂 senior szn ✌🏻😔 I have an anatomy test tomorrow, a BIG big certification test for dentistry in three weeks(it costs 275 to retake🤭) and math quizzes&hw OH AND IM ABOUT TO BE A INTERN AT A DENTAL OFFICE AND HOPEFULLY GET A JOB THERE
it's like my stark internship y'all!!
SO I'm sorry for delays lol!! I just got some sprite from McDonald's so we ready to write BABYYY😤💕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
request by Sprinklesrawsome123
*******
Peter nodded as Ned whispered words of encouragement in his ear.
"Thanks, Ned." Peter replied puffing his chest out to fake out some confidence hidden in him. He started to walk over to his crush, y/n. He heard from MJ, who heard from Liz in the girls bathroom that Y/n liked him back.
She could be screwing with me, Peter thought but shook his head. Y/n leaned against her lockers laughing at something Liz said to her. She pulled out her chapstick and started to apply it in the little mirror of her locker but stopped suddenly when she saw Peter.
"Hey, y/n." Peter greeted her with anxiety painted all over his expression.
"Hey, Pete!" Y/n replied feeling happy that Peter was talking to her. She usually would have to go up to her crush to talk to them, they would never come up to her.
"So, I was wondering.."
"Yes?..."
"If you..." Peter clamped his mouth shut and swallowed. "Had the math homework from Tuesday, I forgot to turn it in."
Coward, Peter shook the thought away.
"Oh.." Y/n said verbally disappointed but pulled her backpack off her shoulder to rummage through it. She found the almost crumpled paper and handed it to him. "Here you go."
"Thanks." Peter smiled and took the paper from her grasp, briefly touching her hand. He walked away with disappointment over his shoulders.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Honey, talk to us." Y/n's mother stated from the table with concern. Her Uncle Tony looked up from his dinner plate with a mouth of food. He raised an eyebrow in concern, he didn't realize she was upset.
"Wot happun?" Tony asked with a mouth full of food. Aunt Pepper, they weren't married yet but she felt like her Aunt, pinched him on the arm.
His sister rolled her eyes as she looked at her daughter. Her father excused himself to go work on a project for his job, not wanting to talk about his daughter's possible love life.
"So..." Y/n gulped. "There's this boy, Peter Parker. I've liked him for god knows how long and I thought I was putting out all the right signals. I thought he was gonna ask me out today but, he was just asking for homework."
Y/n sighed disappointedly and stabbed a piece of broccoli with her fork. Pepper and Tony looked at each other already planning a set up for them.
"You know, kid. It took me forever to admit that I'm in love with Pep. It takes time." Tony spoke softly as he grabbed Pepper's hand.
"I wish it would speed up already." Y/n grumbled and her mother sighed sympathetically.
"You can't rush these things." Her mother added. "Now, Who's up for some pie?"
***********
"Hey! Webhead!" Peter heard Tony's voice from inside the suit from behind him. He spun around and crumpled the rest of his paper that wrapped up his deli sandwich.
"Hey." Peter spoke through his mask still visibly upset from yesterday, Tony could tell even without seeing his face.
"What's wrong?" Tony asked taking off his helmet. "Talk to me, kid. What's got your webs all tangled?"
Tony knew already.
"So.. there's this girl." Peter started and played with the wrapper in his hand. "I like her a lot but, it seems whenever I try to talk to her or ask her out. I freeze. I want to take her out somewhere nice and tell her how I really feel but I get all anxious when I'm around her. Like the damn butterflies in my stomach are suffocating me."
Peter let out an angry groan and Tony chuckled. Peter facepalmed when Tony laughed.
"I'm not laughing because it's funny. I'm laughing because it reminds me of Pepper and I." Tony took a step forward. "Listen kid, how 'bout tonight I will give you some tips and tricks on how to get the girl. And we can discuss future projects for Stark Industries."
"Really?"
"Totally." Tony patted him on the back before giving him some tips.
*******************
Peter walked over to the table reserved for Tony and him, to see Y/N sitting there. She wore a simple dress for the restaurant and her hair was curled. Peter gulped before she caught his eyes.
"Peter?" Y/n asked confused. "Why are you here?"
"I was supposed to meet Tony here. I have an internship with him." Peter stated before sitting down across from her.
"Tony? He's my uncle." Peter's eyes widened and he went pale. "I was supposed to meet Aunt Pepper for a girls night out."
"Oh." Peter fiddled with his thumbs and gulped. "Do you still want to stay and eat? With me?"
"Like a date?" Y/n smiled softly and scooted her chair in.
"Yeah..yeah. If you want it to be."
"I want it to be."
"Oh good," Peter sighed happily and felt courage rise in his chest. "I like you."
"I like you too, Peter." Y/n answered happily, she felt sparks erupt in her stomach.
A waitress walked up to the table with a vase with roses. A card was set in the middle of the roses. Y/n picked it up and read it out loud.
"No need to thank us, you crazy kids. Dinner is already paid for.
- Tony and Pepper. (And Happy who made dinner reservations).
P.S. Peter, you break her heart. I break your spine :)"
Y/n and Peter laughed to each other with happiness. They were grateful for Tony and Pepper. Peter's eyes widened slightly at the last part though.
"So, what can I get you guys for dinner?" The waitress asked. "Your girlfriend is absolutely beautiful, you're lucky guy."
"That I am." Peter responded proudly and Y/n blushed at his answer.