"Suprise!"

Request by @Spreadsunshine32 ! Hope you like it!! Also you fellow reader! Please don't be a silent reader! If you want to feel free to comment! I love reading and replying to them! And vote if you want to!
————————————————
You stood outside of your brother's apartment's door with your hand in your husband's. The love of your life, Peter turned to look at you with a nervous smile.
       "It'll be okay. He'll be okay." He stated comfortingly and knocked on the door with his left hand. Your brother, Ned opened up the door with a surprised but happy expression.
         "Hey little sis!" He screamed happily and pulled you into his notorious hugs that never failed to make you smile. "Hey Pete!"
          As he let you go, him and Peter did their secret handshake. You laughed silently at the sight as it brought back memories of your wedding video. Ned and Peter did that after he hugged you goodbye for the honeymoon.
          "Ned?"
          "Yeah, sis what's up?" He asked curiously and waved both of you inside of his home. Of course, Ned had his Star Wars posters hanging up on every wall.
           "We need to sit down and tell you something."
           "Of course."
           "Ned.." you started out to tell him on his black leather couch and Peter squeezed your hand comforting you. "I'm pregnant. You're a uncle!"
            "I'm.. a-an uncle?" He whispered shocked at the both of you, Peter started to squeeze your hand tightly. "You're having a kid? I'm an UNCLE?"
        He stood up with a face you two couldn't recognize until he started to smile. He held out his arms to hug you.
         "I'm so happy for you, y/n. I swear, to be the best uncle ever."
         "We know you will Ned." Peter said putting a hand out on his shoulder, Ned turned slowly away from you to face him.  
          He held out a fist which the Peter started to cover his head.
         "Please don't hurt me!" Peter screamed at him. "Think of the child!"
         "Dude." Ned said tapping him on the shoulder. "It's okay. I'm happy for you both seriously. It's gross thinking about how... I'll stop talking about that ew but like it's so great. I really am happy."
         They did their famous handshake and hugged each other. Suddenly, Ned started crying.
       "I'm going to be an uncle of a superhero." He mumbled happily.
      "Actually, we don't know if the baby will-"
      "I'm going to be an uncle of a SUPERHERO!" He yelled triumphantly and turned to pull you into a hug. "What are you both going to name the baby?"
      "Okay.." you laughed as he let both of you go slowly. "If it's a boy, Benjamin Richard Parker. If it's a girl, Mary May Parker."
         "After my uncle and parents." Peter said solemnly but happy. "I'm so happy that you're happy about this, Ned. You're going to be the best uncle for our child."
         "I'm so happy!" Ned started to cry happily again and pulled you both into another hug.