"could you repeat that?"

request by Sprinklesrawsome123
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey! It's Penis Parker!" My brother, Flash hollered from behind us, his mocking voice laced with anger.
Peter silently groaned and turned to him closing his locker.
"Hey, Flash." Peter tried to smile but it came out as a grimace.
"What are you doing talking with my little sister?" He stepped in the space between us.
"Dude, I'm literally younger by a minute!" I spat out angrily, I was fed up with him picking on Peter. After all, I want him to get along with Pete when we finally tell him about us.
"Little Sis, I just don't think it's a good idea to hang around... Peter." Flash's eyebrows furrowed at him.
"What's your problem-" Peter started stepping forward and I interjected myself.
"Flash just stop." His facial expression softened at my defensiveness. "Leave him alone, okay?"
He puffed his chest with fury and pulled me over to the side. Classmates were staring intently at us. Probably to see if Peter would hit Flash for the first time.
"Y/n, I'm just looking out for you. I want you to get out there and have friends. Not friends like Peter."
"Flash, stop. Please." I sighed and pinched my nose with my fingers.
"Just hear me out, there's a party tonight. You should come. Make friends with people who actually would be good for you."
"I'll think about it." I didn't like getting out because of my social anxiety. Peter has helped though whenever we go anywhere on dates and I feel anxious. "Just don't tell me who I can or can't hang out with, okay?"
"Okay. See you after school."
Flash started off down the hallway to join his friends in the classroom and I walked over to Peter who was red in the face with anger. The warning bell rang and the students dispersed.
"Y/n, I don't know if we should even tell him, he hates me."
"Doesn't hate you."
"You're right, he loathes me." I sighed with disappointment, I wanted them to get along. He grabbed my hand in his.
"Peter, he doesn't hate you and he shouldn't. But I like you, a lot. And that's all that matters, right?" He smiled and bit his lip for second. His hand tugged me closer. "Soo.. bug boy, how does studying tonight at my place sound? Flash will be gone and my parents have this dinner party they have to go to for work."
"Hmmm..." Peter raises an eyebrow and looked up. "I don't know.. what do I get in return?"
I grabbed a fistful of his shirt gently but forcefully bringing his lips level to mine. His breath hitched and I smiled at his response on him.
"I can think of a few ways." I winked and turned around heading to class. Peter blinked a couple times and headed after me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I heard a knock on my front door and hurried to open to see Peter with a small bouquet of (your/favorite/flower).
"Oh Peter!" I smiled and pulled him inside to hug him. I stepped back and took the bouquet in my hand. "I love them."
He kissed me on my cheek and rubbed circles on my lower back as I walked over to the cupboards to get a glass of water to set them in.
"So, what are we studying tonight?" Peter asked and followed me upstairs to my room. I opened the door and set the flowers on my dresser. "Trig? English?"
I laughed lightly and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"We're not studying. I thought we could watch a few movies?" I asked hesitantly. "How's Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back?"
"You're perfect."
"I know, it's exhausting being a perfect girlfriend." I sighed dramatically and looked at him with a small smile. "Unless.. you wanna study anatomy?"
His jaw dropped instantly and started blushing.
"I'm kidding!" I slapped him on the shoulder playfully.
He grabbed my hand and pulled me forward.
"We can study for a little while, I guess." His hands grabbed my face and pressed his lips to mine passionately. I loved how he could be so confident. I pulled his hair lightly and felt him push me against the wall. His hands glided down my body smoothly and rested on my hips. My mind swirled with emotions and kissed him harder.
"Get off my SISTER!" We broke apart at the voice, both of us heavily breathing. Flash gasped dramatically at the sight of Peter. "WHAT THE HELL? PENIS PARKER!"
"Flash! Calm down!" He shook his head and walked forward over to Peter. His index finger pressed into his chest hard.
"Give me one reason why I shouldn't bash your face in."
"Because, he's my boyfriend!" I yelled proudly and defensively. I grabbed his hand away from Peter, who took my other hand in his.
"Could you repeat that?" He said shocked and blinking fiercely. "Your what?"
"Boyfriend." Peter repeatedly and his jaw twitched.
"No, no, no." He yelled and shook his head. "That's not happening! You're not allowed to date my sister."
My jaw dropped instantly and I felt anger boil in my chest.
"You have no right to say that." I spat out fiercely. "God, how do you breathe with your toxic masculinity surrounding you?"
"You're my sister."
"So?" I raised my eyebrow and looked over to Peter softly who was staring proudly with an emotion painted in his eyes. Love. "I love him, Flash. So, there's nothing you can do to stop our relationship."
"You love him?" He repeated at us and looked between us.
"Yes and I love her too." Peter told me proudly and smiled softly.
"You are in love? Peter and you? Parker? Penis Parker and you? Oh god-"
"Flash, your mouth is moving and words are coming out. This is never good." I teased and he rolled his eyes at me. "Listen to me, I love him, a lot. And I love you too. I want you two to get along. I love him so much and I love you so much. You two are the most important people in the world to me. Mom and dad? We barely see them, ever. You raised me, you fed me Kraft macaroni when Mom and Dad were too busy drinking margaritas all night. You helped me through nightmares and my first heartbreak. You are more of a parent then our own parents have ever been. But, I can choose who I want to be with, okay?"
Flash blinked away tears in his eyes at my words and nodded.
"Okay.." He cleared his throat and turned to Peter. "If you ever break her heart, I will snap you in half. I've been watching Spider-Man videos and studying his fighting moves, you don't wanna mess with me."
I held in a giggle and it seemed like Peter did too.
"I won't."
"Good." Flash started to leave my room and was about to close the door but left it wide open. "You two aren't allowed to have the door close, understand?"
"What about halfway?"
"Three inches, my final offer."
I nodded laughing and he smiled back but gave Peter a stern look.
"I'm making Kraft macaroni and cheese, you idiots want some?"
"Sure, Thompson." Peter replied with a smile, I think Flash is warming up to him a little bit. He grabbed my hand in his and walked down the stairs with me to help make dinner.