"those sounded much more better in my head.."

*prompt: Peter is on the plane ride to Berlin (Civil War) and sits next to a nervous girl*
        I looked through the cramped aisle on the airplane, hitting my hip on each seat. I finally found my seat next to a extremely cute boy who looked my age.
         Oh god, no. I grimaced thinking about how I'll be freaking out about my first ride on a airplane next to a cute boy. I try to lift my heavy luggage to the overhead compartment but failing. The teenage boy noticed my struggle, I felt my cheeks burn.
           "Here, let me help you." He takes my suitcase and sets it up there with ease. I watch his back muscles move in his black t-shirt but, I look away when he turns around with a smile.
          I sat down shakily but felt my knees relax a bit from sitting.
          "New York to Berlin?" The cute teenager grinned at me, dimples imprinted on each side of his attractive face. He sits down next to me.
            "Y-Yeah." I nervously replied and wiped my hands on my jeans.
           "I'm Peter by the way."
           "Y/n." I introduced myself and he sat back into his chair.
             "So, Why Berlin?" I look down at the seatbelt in my lap and put the shiny pieces together, a satisfying click brings a smile to my face.
              "Huh?" I rack my brain trying to remember what he said through the millions of thoughts made by my own overthinking. "Oh! Umm.. Just a quick visit to my aunt, Stephanie? Stephanie. What about you?"
              "Just visiting with my friend.." A man with a crisp black suit sits in the seat in front of us. He had black hair and salt-pepper beard.
             "Why won't you sit in first class? Stark got these for us."
              "Happy.. I'm fine with staying back here." Peter replied looking over to me to see my reaction. He knew Tony Stark?
               "Fine, If you need me, I'll be sleeping with my satin neck pillow and listening to podcasts." The man, Happy turned back around briefly. "And by that I mean, don't need me."
             "Got it." Peter grinned at Happy and rested his back into his seat. "Are you okay?"
         I shook my head furiously continuing to tap my fingers on the arm rests and my left leg bouncing uncontrollably.
         "It's my first time." I felt my stomach churn just thinking about the plane lifting off the ground. "In a plane. In the air. Oh god! We're gonna be like thousands of feet in the air! I mean, I'm a little nervous."
         "Hey," Peter rested his soft calloused hand on my arm. "At least you have me to do your first time with."
        I blushed at his sentence, my mind thinking something totally different. Peter did too, the tips of his ears turning pink.
         "I mean, it isn't painful or scary if that's what you're thinking! I mean, it's not bad! I mean, it gets easier afterwards. I mean..." Peter facepalmed putting his head in his hands. "Those sounded much more better in my head."
            I laughed at his nervousness and he sat up with a smile at my response.
           "So, you know Tony Stark?"
            "I have a internship at Stark Industries."
             "Oh."
              I can barely hear  the overhead compartments slamming shut above other seats while trying to calm my breaths. I see the flight attendants doing their seatbelt and in-case-of-emergency demonstrations which they are obviously tired of doing. Not being able to focus and be calm enough to listen to them is making my anxiety worse. I tilt my body closer to Peter.
        "Say something. Please." I whisper pleading and Peter leans into me more.
         "Hey! It's not that bad. I've been on plane rides with my Aunt and Uncle a few times. The worst parts are landing and taking off I promise."
           "Why are they the worse- OH! It's speeding up!" I squeeze the arm rests in my hands wishing I could make a invisible force field around me but, that isn't socially acceptable. "Gum? Do you have gum?"
            "Yeah. For air pressure?" I nod enthusiastically and he drops a piece in my hand. I plop it into my mouth and chew quickly, nipping my tongue a few times. "So, where do you go to school?"
             "I'm supposed to go to Midtown High when I get back to New York. It'll be my first day there if I survive this plane ride."
             "I go there!" Peter grinned ignoring the last part which was good, I would've freaked out more having the whole, "you aren't going to die" talk. "We should trade numbers after take off, if you want."
          Was he flirting? Noooo.
         "Yeah! Sure." I smiled blushing at him and relaxed his shoulders a bit. "I very appreciate you trying to distract me."
          "I mean it's not everyday you get to help a cute girl." He cringed at his sentence. So? He is trying to flirt.
           "Really though I appreciate the effort because we're going super fast now! Oh god! I can see the light! We're in the air." I lower my head and shut my eyes suddenly feeling a cotton roll or wool in my ears sensation. "It's gonna explode!"
            "It's not gonna explode."
             "You're right! It's gonna crash and theN ITLL EXPLODE!" Peter grabbed my hand which shocked me but pulled me out of my fears for a moment to focus on the cute stranger holding my sweaty hand.
               "You're okay." He squeezed my hand capturing my attention. His chocolate eyes were beautiful as the sunlight made them look like pools of auburn honey. "Try to yawn, it'll help with the air pressure if the gum isn't helping."
            I took his advice and tried to yawn keeping eye contact with him. He gave me a soft smile that helped calm me.
            "Have you ever made YouTube videos?" I raised my eyebrow confused but shook my head no. I still focused on our conversation rather then the constant rattling. "I think I'm gonna make a vlog for my first time to Berlin, It'll be only for me though. Like for memories. You can be in it too, it'll be fun!"
        He continued talking to me about vlogging and what camera he got. Suddenly, the airplane stopped rattling and it was smooth flying now. I looked down at his hand gripping mine, he noticed and let it go. We both wiped our hands on the jeans and looked around.
        "Oh! Phone numbers! Can I have your number?" He nervously said holding out his phone to me. I took it and entered it in.
         "There you go." I handed him his phone back and pulled out mine to do the same. Afterwards, I shifted my body to face him and rested my head on my hand. "So, wanna start that vlog? I think I'm an expert thanks to you."
        We started his personal vlog and introduced ourselves to the fake audience. He filmed us watching lame, low budget horror movies and him teasing me over jumping at them. Us eating our dinners and I showed my plate. I awoke to find him still filming and catching me sleeping on his shoulder. His head was already comfortably resting on mine so I went back to sleep. My cheeks blushed at bit thinking about how I met him and how he eased my troubles of flying. He was my cute hero.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm gonna try to make a part two!! How did I do writing about plane rides when I have never been on one😂