"I will support you no matter what."

Request by thatambivertfangirl , I hope you like it! also still taking requests!
    Prompt: Y/n is apart of the LGBT community and identifies as a bisexual. Y/n is best friends with peter and knows that he'll support her through anything. She's still afraid to come out.
———————————-
      I had always figured I was straight for my whole life. Until when I was eleven, there was this girl in our middle school. She was gorgeous with her glowing dark skin and hazel eyes. Her hair looked soft to touch like silk.
      I never talked to her.
    I didn't know what was going on with me. I didn't know if I should tell my parents even though I knew they would love me regardless. I didn't even know if I could tell my best friend Peter either.
    I felt like I was reaching for something that I was only a few inches away from reaching but my feet were glued to the floor. I was so close. I felt comfortable with my sexuality. I know I like girls and boys. I know it. But, what if the reaction I get isn't the one I expect?
    "I feel sick." I sighed contemplating telling my parents today and grabbed my phone pulling up Peter's contact. "Pete?"
    "Y/n? Hey what's up?"
     "Can we talk?"
     "Of course."
—————————————————————
    I stood on top of the roof of our apartment building shivering both of anxiety and the cold.
   "Hey." Peter said from behind me taking his mask off and saw my face as I teared up. He didn't hesitate to hold me. "What's wrong? Y/n. You can tell me anything."
   "Peter.." I felt my lip quiver and bit it in between my teeth. "I'm bisexual."
    I started to cover my face as I cried. What if he ran away? What if?..
   "Y/n! Listen to me." He pulled my hands off of my face and pulled me into a hug. "You know I love you no matter what? You're my best friend, I wouldn't ever run away or leave or whatever you're thinking. Whatever you're feeling is valid. You're you and that's what matters to me. And you telling me this means so much. I will support you no matter what."
   I smiled through my tears and started crying happily at his words. I pulled him into a tight hug.
    "What did I deserve to do to have a best friend like you?"
     "Are you kidding, what did I deserve to have you as my best friend? You're amazing." He chuckled and wiped my tears off my face. "You can always talk to me-"
      "I'm scared to come out to my parents." I blurted out looking at my feet in my converse.
      "Y/n." He said comfortingly. "They will love you no matter what. You are an amazing daughter. No one is pressuring you to tell them and you can do it whenever you feel comfortable to do it, okay?"
      "Okay." I said smiling softly and pulled him back into another hug. I loved my superhero best friend, Peter Parker.
     The next day, all over the news was pictures of Spider-Man in his suit and hanging out of his backpack flowing in the wind was the lgbtq community pride flag.
🏳️‍🌈❤️🕷
—————————-
We love a supportive best friend like peter wow❤️ also I need forty hours of sleep lol also I hope you liked this chapter. I also hope all of you know, I consider myself to be an ally. I will always be here to talk if you feel alone or stressed or just need to rant. My messages are always open!