"Please, tell me that's ketchup."

You were snuggled up in a blanket on your bed at night reading your favorite book from the window light behind you. It was about 1:00 a.m. or later but you didn't care. As you picked up the next page, you heard a rushed knock on your window.

Your apartment was three stories up.

You slowly turned around to see your friendly neighborhood spiderman.

"What the hell?" You loudly whispered and opened up your window letting the masked hero fall onto your bed groaning. He was clutching his chest where the costume was ripped showing bright red blood dripping onto his pressured hand.

"Help." He hissed through ragged breaths. You immediately ran to your bathroom and opened the cupboard to grab the first aid.

"Please tell me that's ketchup." You sighed and kneeled onto the bed alongside the hero. "You need to take off the suit on your chest so I can help your wound."

His eyes widened at the words take off your suit and profusely shook his head.

"Please, you can keep the mask on but I need to help you." He painfully groaned and raised his bloody hand to hit the black spider on his chest. His suit soon become baggy and he started to peel the clothing off his wounded chest.

His wounded toned chest.

"Thank you." You whispered quietly and started to work on cleaning the hero's wound. After a few minutes of spiderman yelping every time you dabbed the flesh wound, it was finally patched up. He started to get off your bed and you held out your delicate hand to help him up.

"Thank you-"

"(Y/N)."

"(Y/N)." He whispered to you from only a inch away from your face. "That's a beautiful name."

You blushed at his words and looked down at the carpet.

"It-it's really no problem."

"It is though. You helped a complete stranger."

"You're not a stranger. You're Spiderman!" You said in awe and he rubbed the back of his neck after putting on his suit. Thankfully, you had a hard time trying to focus anywhere but his toned chest. "Thank you."

"Nah, you shouldn't be thanking me." He said shaking his head ever so slightly and stood on the window still. His outstretched hand let out a "thwip!" and suddenly a weblike rope was in his hand. "Really though, thank you (y/n). I'll make sure to visit sometime. If you're okay with that?"

"Of course." You said trying to keep your emotions cool as you were talking to the superhero in your bedroom. "I would like that."

"Cool." He said happily to himself and waved goodbye to you as he left the room.

"I think I just became friends with Spiderman." You squealed to yourself and you closed the window. Now, you really couldn't sleep.
----
Lmao I should be doing my math hw bahahahahh.