"This might sting.."

I sat on the corner of my bed flipping to the next page of my book. The pages were old and worn out.
    I twisted one piece of my (y/h/c) that fell out of my bun and absorbed the words on the pages.
     Knock, knock.
    I turned my body to see Spider-Man at my window, I smiled at him and open the glass to let him in. I felt my cheeks redden at him, I had a crush on him. I didn't know who was underneath the mask but getting to know him over these past late nights, I couldn't deny what I felt.
    "Hey bug boy, what's up?"
    "I'm hurt." Spider-Man winced in pain and sat down on my bed. I gasped at this and ran over to my bathroom. Opening the cupboard I grabbed out my first aid box. I walked back to see Spider-Man's toned chest decorated with fresh wounds.
      I quietly sat behind him and tried to kept myself from blushing more at the sight of his muscles.
     "Sorry about this y/n."
      "Don't be." I shook my head at his statement.
       "I was gonna come by around 12 but this happened." He picked up my book on my table. "Do you like this so far?"
     "A bit cliché but good." I smiled softly and rested my hand on his back, he tensed at this. His whole body shivered at my touch. "This might sting.."
      I began to work on his cuts and cleaned up his wounds quickly.
     "Ahh.." He winced as I finished putting on a bandage.
      "You're such a big baby."
      "Shaddup." He chuckled and I flattened out the bandage but before I could remove my hand, he grabbed my wrist. "I want to kiss you."
      Chills went up my spine as he let go of my wrist and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. His mask was lifted a bit to show his mouth, I leaned in closer. His hand traveled up my back to only gather my hair in it. I closed my eyes and felt his gentle lips meet mine. I rested my arms on his shoulder and pulled him against me, deepening the kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~
A little fluff because idk what to write rn
Also thank you all for 53k! I love you guys❤️❤️❤️ please comment what you think of this chapter! And if you want, vote!!!