"I'm left in the dust."

Request by wxyz1233 : Sunflower by Sway Lee and Post Malone but worked through POV of Peter Parker and how he views Y/N:)
  ~~~
       New York echoed with honking of cars and talkings of streetwalkers. Peter let out a anxious sigh. Peter chewed nervously on his thumb's fingernail as he waited for Y/N to pick up the phone. He sat on the roof of her apartment building.
      The phone clicked and he heard her voice, it was like rain after a drought.
      "What do you want?" She asked sounding like she was about to burst into tears. Peter wanted to hold her when he knew she was about to cry like he used to.
         He couldn't do that now.
         His mind thought back to the night. Peter tucked his Spider-Man mask into his pocket and turned around the corner to the restaurant where he was supposed to meet Y/N.
          The bell on the door rang as he entered the place, Y/N was getting up from the table in the back. She set a couple dollar bills on the table and turned to leave but, froze when her eyes landed on Peter.
         Tears welled up in her eyes as she held her purse close into her side and stepped around Peter to leave out the door. A few moments, Peter processed what had happened and chased after her.
         "Y/n! Wait!" Peter yelled, she kept her head down and walked in front of her apartment complex. Peter followed her into the lobby and up the stairs. She froze outside the door of her home. Peter took in deep breaths.
          "Leave me alone." She spoke with a sharp voice, it cut the thick silence between them.
          "Y/n. Let me explain." Peter started trying to figure out a way to compose the words.
         "Explain, What? That you can't even have a measly meal with me because whatever it is. Is more important than our relationship?" She looked at him in the eyes with tears pouring down her face, her keys made noise in her hands. "Why do I have to fight for your trust?"
          "Let me try to fix this. Please, I love you."
          Her eyes widened and fluttered closed, new tears escaped. She composed herself and swallowed the lump in her throat.
           "You can't fix what isn't there anymore."
            "Are you saying-"
             "I'm breaking up with you."
         Peter blinked the memories away and gripped his cellphone.
        "Let me talk to you, please." Peter pleaded, guilt ate him up inside. "I know, I wasn't completely honest-"
         "Completely? completely? You kept things from me! And I knew it, why should I listen to you?"
         "I need you. I miss you. Without you, I'm left in the dust. I can't function without you, I love you. Please, let me explain. Please."
        After a few moments, she cleared her throat. He could imagine her beautiful face blinking back tears, he felt his heart shatter more.
         "Okay," Her voice was hushed. "I'll see you. Where do you want to meet?"
        "I'll meet you on your balcony."
         "How would that even happen?" Peter heard her balcony door open. He swung down and saw her holding the phone to her face. "I'm out here."
         "Look behind you." Peter spoke in the phone, she flipped around and she almost dropped her phone.
          "Peter? Y-you're Spider-Man?"
          He stepped down off the balcony's railing and stood in front of her. He pulled off his mask and took a deep breath.
          "I know, it seemed like I didn't take our relationship seriously. But, I love you. I know, you felt like you were fighting for my trust because, i was distracted with my responsibilities. I need to be with you."
     "So, you're him?" She blinked and gulped. Tears pooling in her eyes. "Peter, if I would've known..."
      "I should've told you."
       Peter's thoughts went back to where she broke up with him. Her yells and cries broke his heart. He felt shattered.
       "You should've." She nodded, tears streaming down her face and she wiped them away frustrated with her emotions.
        "I can't make up what I did. I promise you that I am completely in love with you. I should have balanced out my responsibilities, you are more important to me than anything. This tug-a-war with Spider-Man and you, I love you. You're like my sun, you give me life. I'm the sunflower, I will always be drawn to you. Always."
         Y/n bit her lip and she softly smiled at him. Peter reached towards her and grabbed her hands gently in his. He kneeled in front of her with tears in his eyes.
        "You control me. You own my heart and my soul. I love you. I am willing to make this work between us, time and attention. I want this to be forever." He stepped up and she pulled him towards her. He wrapped his hands around her waist. "Without the sun, what will the sunflower be? Ultimately, it's your choice, Y/n. I know we can't go back to the way we were but, I'm willing to build from the ruins. I love you."
         Y/n leaned forward and kissed his lips tenderly, he felt alive. It was like a fresh breath of air.
        "I forgive you. I want this to work. I want us to work." She leaned her forehead against his. "I love you."
~
   A/N: lol, I've been sleeping so much haha. I literally do not want to exist anymoreee.