|| 003 ||

CHAPTER THREE : THE SACKING OF COCCHAM
SEASON 5A

VIKINGS | GAME OF THRONES
— BURN THEM ALL —

VIKINGS | GAME OF THRONES — BURN THEM ALL —

_________

' Viserya, you think this is where your destiny
Ends?
Wrong
Your destiny hasn't quite played out yet child, your people need you, you must protect them.'

' Become the Queen they need..'

_________________

COCCHAM

    | VISERYA AND HER ARMY HAD FINALLY ARRIVED AT COCCHAM, BUT KEPT THEIR DISTANCE. Instead, she waited and studied from a far, hidden within the over growth of the trees while still mounted on Ragno. The height gave her an advantage, a better outlook at the people below. After all, she didn't know how the people would react or if they were hostile in any way.

Ragno grumbled in a low growl, just enough for her feel it tremble through his body. He turned his head from side to side looking around at the unfamiliar surroundings, his nostrils flaring. Either he didn't quite like this area or he was throwing a fit... But nonetheless, Viserya wasn't budging just because Ragno was throwing a fit.

Some strands of her silver hair that wasn't braided, gently danced along with the wind as she watched the those below, while the rest of her hair was still done up in braids. She had earned 3 major braids, one's that symbolized both power and strength, and one for independence. Viserya wanted to stay true not only to the Dothraki but also the Danish hairstyles as well.

On top of her dragon many would have thought it was Daenerys instead because of how much the young girl resembled her. Almost a spitting image of her... But her eyes told a different story, amber like a wolf's.

Viserya wore a vibrant blue dress with black slacks underneath, the colors of Lagertha's shields. Up the front starting at the top of her shoulders before curving down just below her small breasts, was embroidery done up to look like dragon scales.

Then two black leather straps formed an X in front —dire wolves were embroidered across the leather. Each one made to look as if running or seeming to dance up the black fabric. These wolves looked like that of the Starks. The Targaryen symbol was right in the center where the two leather straps formed together.