|| 029 ||

CHAPTER TWENTY- NINE: TO KILL A QUEEN
SEASON 5B
VIKINGS | GAME OF THRONES
—- BURN THEM ALL —

____

| | ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴠɪᴋɪɴɢs: Heavy is the Crown | |

Viserya continues on helping the people and Gisela has birthed a healthy boy, Elsewith is learning to braid hair to become Viserya's Lady in waiting
A party is to be hosted celebrating but chambermaidens and others have other ideas

| A Queen knows how to build her empire with the same stones that were thrown at her |

______________

WESSEX

| VISERYA AND ALFRED CALMLY ENTERED INTO THE HALLtheir steps matching in par with one another. She was still reeling in from the overall excitement of him proposing they join their houses emblems together. Ideas of all sorts bounced around—from the three headed dragon circling around the Wessex banner, to the Stark wolf and Targaryen dragon facing one another on their hind legs.

Beocca soon followed in behind them with his hands clasped tightly together in front of him. The very trait were Viserya had picked up on. She quietly spoke to Alfred as they emerged out from within the shadows—behind the drapes. The not knowing of how the people would feel, the nobles and clergy members, unnerved her even through the excitement. After pass events with them, there was no telling what cruel words would slither from their mouths and it were only at her at those times, now she was carrying.

There in front of them laid a vast wooden table lined with a silk cover, decorated with a giant Christian cross that hung low in front. The table itself was topped off with gorgeous pieces of the finest silverware and cups of a silver quality. The very spot and table were Viserya was greeted by Alfred to sit with him when she first came there. The purple drapes hung low from the ceiling and the maidens as well as the servants stood readily beside the tables.

Looking over the vast table, she noticed dozens of nobles and clergy members. Some she knew and some she had never laid eyes on before. All dressed in their finest clothing and jewelry and not to forget, the crosses. Long decorative wooden tables protruded out from the walls with bowls of colorful fruits in the centers. Garland with the greenest leaves danced up the columns with individual little white flowers. She glanced around the room, searching for familiar faces to comfort her nerves that persisted.