|| 015 ||

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: THE PROBLEMS
SEASON 5B
VIKINGS | GAME OF THRONES
—- BURN THEM ALL —-

ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴠɪᴋɪɴɢs: ʙᴜʀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʟʟ
—— Viserya and Alfred marry and hopefully wish to bring Wessex to a true power as it once was, but not all celebrations are without problems ——

ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴠɪᴋɪɴɢs: ʙᴜʀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʟʟ —— Viserya and Alfred marry and hopefully wish to bring Wessex to a true power as it once was, but not all celebrations are without problems ——

___________

The next morning she woke to the church bells chiming outside. Streaks of sunlight penetrated through the windows, casting that all too familiar yellow tint. The birds chirped away a song outside—a sense of peacefulness.

Her silver hair disheveled across the pillow. Still groggy from her sleep, she turned and her eyes widen at the sudden realization that she was sleeping next to a man. She practically almost threw herself from the bed, but stopped when it dawned upon her that it was Alfred. Her newly wedded husband... He was facing her, still asleep. His arms tucked across his chest much like a little child.

He did not snore once, his breathing was light and calm, even rhythmic. This was something she could get used too this waking up to him every morning like this. A new feeling emerged deep from within, what was it? No no,
she couldn't have feelings for him already, could she?

Viserya had thought it was all dream but it wasn't and she was thankful but yet still felt the regret deep down. The one were she felt that she was betraying everything. But she couldn't help but smile as she laid there looking at him. The silver upon her finger caught her eye and she looked to the wedding ring—twirling it around on her finger. A brighter and wider smile creased upon her lips, She was a true queen with kingdom and a king.

The memories of last night played over and over in her head. And the feeling of him within was not at all what she thought it would be. It was nice and pleasuring for that, though both had no clue, but it worked and finally tied their marriage together thus keeping them safe against anything that dare harm Alfred's line. And of course, the love between them would only grow stronger, their hearts to beat together as one.

However, they weren't alone for the members of church that had witnessed the consummation stepped over to the bed. Viserya quickly clothed herself before the man slide the curtains over. She hastily got up and stopped beside him as Alfred groggily emerged from the bed himself.

The man along with an older woman pulled the covers back. Then there laid what they were looking for, a little drop of blood that had stained the white sheets. A showing that Alfred claimed her maidenhead. The two members looked over to the man in charge and both nodded letting him know the deed had been done.