|| 027 ||

CHAPTER TWENTY- SEVEN: FAMILY FUEDS ARE NOT ALWAYS DONE WITH

SEASON 5B
VIKINGS | GAME OF THRONES
—- BURN THEM ALL —

____

| | ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴠɪᴋɪɴɢs: Heavy is the Crown | |

—- Alfred is confronted by the older priest's daughter and tries to force him to commit adultery against Viserya.
Viserya is greeted by Saxon people and the Danes are welcomed in. Viserya now leads Alfred away to speak with him and for him experience —-

_________________

KINGDOM OF EAST ANGLIA

     | ALFRED PONDERED OF FORE MENTIONED AS HE READILY STOOD BY HIS HORSE. A mare of a beautiful bay color with scruffy fur and a black mane with short composure—the very horse he used in the battle of Marton against the Danes. He hoisted himself up upon the it, gripping onto the saddle and reins as he did so. His head felt as it were weighted down with rocks as he sat there, trying regain himself. His sickness was still there, persisting at every moment and it weakened him. But thankfully he didn't have to go far for his horse didn't stand as tall as hers, Midnight towered over the little brown mare.

He pressed his index and thumb to his forehead—closing his eyes for a moment. A wary smiled played across her face when she took note— her breathing paced a little faster. "Are you ok?" Alfred instantly stopped what he was doing and looked to his wife, adding a subtle nod to her. Viserya upon seeing Alfred's little smile, playfully grinned back and nicked her horse to go forward—causing Midnight to let out a little snort in retaliation before finally listening to her command.

The black stallion proudly reared up and let out a faint nicker before digging his large hooves into the ground as he took off with dirt flying up into the air. A faint smile tugged at his lips as he shook his head back in forth and grabbed onto the reins tighter before he too nicked his horse to go forth. His fragile little mare whinnied and took off just like Viserya's stallion had.

Lagertha and Torvi glanced to one another as they watched the king and queen disappear into the distance. Both lightly chuckled to one another, figuring Alfred and Viserya were off somewhere to have fun—to be truly alone.

Alfred's little sturdy mare surely kept up in pace with the stronger black stallion as they dashed about the woods and opened fields. Viserya glanced over her shoulder back at Alfred—a beaming smile upon her face as she watched him. They were like little children again, goofing around, chasing one other on horseback with not a care in the world as they raced.

Viserya only started to slow down when the widened open field slowly came into view. She stopped her horse and glanced around—taking in the surrounding area. The fields were filled with that of swaying green grass and semi flowing flowers—an indication that fall was approaching. Alfred stopped just behind her as she slowly descended down from her horse. He descended down from his as well, keeping his eyes set upon her as he began walking over to where she stood. He felt it was pretty bizarre to have stopped in the middle of nowhere.

That's when Ragno flew over followed by Daenerys and Aegon. The large black dragon spread his reddish wings as beautiful as stained glass out as he came closer to the ground. It shook beneath him in comparison to his weight when he landed in the clearing. A screech bellowed deep from within his chest as he shook out his large horned neck and head. With that, the two horses both reared and took off back towards the village.