(3)

The next day, Jungkook saw Taehyung again. This time, Taehyung was wearing nothing but his jersey that showed his arms. He was leaning against a locker, a girl placed between his body and the locker.

"You're beautiful, baby," Taehyung said as he leaned down and captured her lips with his own, sinful sounds coming out of their mouths. Jungkook felt awkward and quickly turned away, walking away from the sight.

"Jimin hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed as he happily walked towards his friend. "Hey, Kooks! Are you done with your classes for the day?"

Jungkook nodded, "Mhm," "Why don't we go to the arcade?"

Jungkook happily smiled, "YES LET'S GOO!", he excitedly said, already pulling Jimin out the door.

They were just about to walk out when, "Yah, Jimin, where the fuck do you think you're going?" Jungkook turned to see Taehyung walking towards them, wiping his lips with the back of his hand.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Which girl did you trap today, Tae?", he said as he nudged his side jokingly. Taehyung only smirked as he pushed his hair back.

Jungkook looked at Jimin with a questioning look, "You see, our man Taehyung here has a great reputation with all the ladies."

"And guys," Taehyung corrected looking straight at Jungkook.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm sure everyone wants you," Jimin scoffed. "We're going to the arcade, wanna join?" Taehyung turned his attention towards Jungkook, "Is little pretty boy here coming along, too?"

Jungkook looked down at the floor and suddenly hid behind Jimin, "Y-yeah."

Jimin slapped his best friends arm, "Tae, stop! He's new here, leave him alone. Let's go."

Jungkook quickly followed behind Jimin, too afraid of being alone with Taehyung.

He suddenly felt a chocolate bar being shoved into his mouth, and was just about to look at who did that when he felt a stinging pain on his butt. Did Taehyung just...spank him? He choked on the chocolate bar, and turned to look at Taehyung with wide eyes who did nothing but shove his hands down his pocket and continue walking. He stopped and turned back,

"I bet you wish it was something else you were choking on."