(10)

Jungkook was staring outside the window, waiting for the rest of his classmates and his teacher to arrive. He had gone to his class early that day, and didn't have anything to do.

Suddenly a familiar laugh was heard down the hall and Jungkook was out of his seat in a second. He looked left and saw Taehyung learning against a wall, talking to someone who he assumed was from the basketball team too, considering his shoes.

Jungkook quickly ran towards Taehyung, and came to a skidding stop behind the boy, in direct view of Taehyung. Taehyung looked over his shoulder and spotted Jungkook, eyebrows lifting in surprise when he saw Jungkook panting.

He excused himself and walked towards Jungkook, "H-hyung," jungkook panted out and Taehyung already had an idea about what he wanted.

"What's up, Kook?"

"I-I," Taehyung raised an eyebrow, "Go on,"

"I need you, hyung. P-please," Jungkook whined. He was already horny and hearing and seeing Taehyung pushed him over the edge.

Taehyung smirked, looking around for people before dragging him into the bathroom, locking the door behind him.

"Someone's a little needy, huh?", Taehyung said as he walked closer, pulling Jungkook closer to him and grabbing his ass. Jungkook yelped, already rubbing their crotches together for some kind of friction.

"Answer me, baby," Taehyung said as he spanked Jungkook, "Y-yes," he breathed out.

Taehyung hummed, pushing Jungkook to the wall and connecting their lips. The elder tasted like strawberries and Jungkook couldn't get enough. He slipped his tongue into Taehyungs mouth, trying to reach every corner and get every taste. Taehyung groaned and roughly pushed Jungkook back to the wall, kissing his neck and leaving hickeys on him.

"H-hyung, ah-" Jungkook moaned. Taehyung loved listening to his desperate sounds, all for Taehyung.

He pulled down Jungkooks pants and boxers. Taehyung smirked at the sight of the youngers pink cock, already dripping with precum. It wasn't big compared to his own, but my god it was so beautiful, and so, so tempting, Taehyung bit his lip at the sight. "Yummy," Taehyung commented.

He tapped two of his fingers on the back side of Jungkooks thigh, indicating for him to lift it up. Jungkook obediently lifted one of his leg up, and Taehyung helped him hold it up. "Suck, baby," Taehyung said as he pushed his fingera into Jungkooks mouth. Jungkook swirled his tongue around, coating his long, thick fingers with his glossy saliva. "Hm, done this before, have you?", Taehyung asked and Jungkook shyly nodded, "Tsk, what a bad boy,"

Taehyung pulled out his fingers from Jungkooks mouth, now placing them right outside Jungkooks hole that was in clear few thanks to Jungkooks flexibility and Taehyungs strength to hold his leg up. Taehyung felt around and lightly pressed his finger into the younger hole, but pulled it back out in a second.

Jungkook whined, "T-Tae, f-fuck please,"

Taehyung didn't want to tease him anymore, especially not after he heard Jungkook call him Tae. He pushed his long finger into Jungkooks hole. Jungkooks grabbed onto Taehyungs shoulder for support, as he clenched his hole at the odd feeling.

"Relax, baby, I won't hurt you," Taehyung said, moving to place his lips on Jungkooks.

Slowly Jungkook got used to the feeling and Taehyung added another. Jungkook was now shamelessly fucking himself on Taehyungs fingers, leaving out moans from his mouth.

"Baby, you need to be quiet, or I'll stop," Taehyung warned and Jungkook immediately bit his lip and tried to suppress his moans. Taehyung smirked at the sight of the younger being so obedient and watching Jungkook move up and down on his fingers was a beautiful sight.

Taehyung kept doing until he hit the youngers prostrate, and knew when he hit it because Jungkook gripped onto his shoulders tighter, letting out a loud moan.

"Think you can come untouched? Hm?" Jungkook nodded, moaning loudly and shamelessly, head thrown back. Taehyung clicked his tongue, and pulled out his fingers, "W-why, h-hyung, s-sorry, please no, no-"

Taehyung shushed him by placing his lips on Jungkooks, "I told you to be quiet, didn't I?"

Jungkook nodded, "s-sorry,", tears pooling at the corner of his eyes. Taehyung chuckled, "Okay, baby, it's okay,"

He gently wrapped his hand around the younger and started pumping him up and down, till Jungkook was a mess in his arms, his cum all over Taehyungs fingers. Jungkook lost balance out of the pleasure, and Taehyung held onto his waist, steadying him.

"T-thanks," Jungkook mumbled.

Taehyung smirked and licked his cum off his fingers, looking directly into Jungkooks eyes. Jungkook blushed and smacked his arm, staring down at Taehyungs member. Taehyung placed his hand under Jungkooks chin, "As much as I'd love to see your mouth around my cock, we should go now. We'll continue this later," he said, walking out of the bathroom, throwing a wink Jungkooks way.

Jungkook made his way back to his classroom, already wondering how he would be able to pay attention.