(9)

The next day, Taehyung wasn't in his usual spot to pick Jungkook up. Jungkook sighed and walked towards school. He saw Taehyung there, listening to music as he walked ahead of Jungkook.

Jungkook tapped on his shoulder, altering the elder of his presence. Taehyungs eyes went wide and he walked away from him quickly, and Jungkook followed him, pissed off.

He pushed Taehyung into the bathroom, and shut the door, eyes never leaving Taehyungs face.

"What is going on with you?", he asked. He was concerned for his friend, but didn't like the fact that Taehyung was avoiding him. Especially not after what he had been dealing with at home.

Taehyungs eyes trailed down, "Nothing," he mumbled. Jungkook scoffed, "Don't give me that shit. Want to tell me why you're avoiding me?"

Taehyung was getting irritated, "I'm not!", he raised his voice.

Jungkook raised his even louder, "Then why did you leave like that? Why didn't you pick me up? I'm not fucking stupid, Taehyung." he said as he pointed his finger into Taehyungs chest, surprising Taehyung with his voice.

"I fuck, and I leave. That's what I do."

"You didn't fuck me, remember? Why are you acting like this?"

Taehyung scoffed, pushing Jungkook to the wall, "Because! I don't do this! I don't fuck around with friends. I don't want something more with you. I don't want something more than hooking up. And I don't know what you want, so I tried to stay away from you!"

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, "Oh, and you just assumed that I wanted something more?"

Taehyungs features softened as he backed away from the wall, "What?"

"Taehyung, I hate being in relationships. I think it's way too much work and I don't like the whole idea of belonging to someone. All I wanted was a nice night. That's it."

Taehyungs features grew even softer after hearing those words, it was like someone took the same exact words out of his mouth, "Wait, really?"

Jungkook nodded, "I don't date. I only do hookups too, so you don't have to avoid me. That night meant nothing more to me than it did to you."

Normally, someone would be hurt by now, but both of them hated commitment and relationships.

"If anything, you're the one who's committed. I was just the other guy, and honestly, I couldn't care less about that."

"I don't like being committed, either. It's just, I've been with her for so long I don't know what she's going to do if I leave her."

Jungkook moved closer, resting his hand on Taehyungs chest, "So you don't like her?"

Taehyung shrugged, "Sometimes I do. Wait, you were okay with being the other guy?"

Jungkook nodded, looking down, "I don't get the point of relationships. I don't believe in them. So yes, I was okay." his voice went soft and Taehyung knew there was another reason why he didn't believe in relationships, but he didn't push it.

Taehyung bit his lip, "....you'd be okay with um, y'know, doing that again?", he asked hesitantly and watched as Jungkooks eyes lit up.

"Y-yeah, I'd be okay."

"Even though I'm with someone else?"

Jungkook shrugged, "if it doesn't matter to you, it doesn't matter to me."

"So it's settled then? Friends...with benefits?"

Jungkook nodded, smirking, "Friends with benefits."

They shook on it and made their way to the door, "Oh, Tae?"

"Hm?"

"Thanks for not taking advantage of me, you know. I was drunk last night and wasn't really ready to lose my virginity."

Taehyung smiled, landing a spank on Jungkooks ass, "Anytime, baby boy."

A/N: Y'all I don't think cheating is really okay, but this is just a fan fiction and it's Taekook so pls ok